02.

you woke up, feeling really hungover from last nights party. you still kept thinking about the whole fight with helen and that other dude.

you stretched and headed to the bathroom, you showered, brushed your teeth and got ready for school.

couple minutes later and you arrive, you see helen from the window and he's just focused on his drawing.

"good morning" you said as you smiled at him, "oh good morning" he quietly said, giving you a small smile.

you noticed he wore rings. collar bones showing and flawless skin. and his little beauty mark that he had on his cheek.

"instead of starring at him, focus on your work." said becca, it was very noticeable that she liked helen but helen never took interest in her. you don't think he took any interest in anybody.

you simply looked away and ignored her. "i think i can tell her that shit on my own if it was bothering me becca." he said as he gave her a glare.

becca opened her mouth but nothing came out. she just turned around and you could tell she was embarrassed by it. you chuckled.

*break*
"so how's school going for you babe?" asked michael, he skipped school to come and see you. "well it's ehh, it's okay." you said as you kissed him.

"everybody knows your with me right?" he said as he put both his hands on your waist to pull you closer to him.

you hated how this was brought up. but at the same time you loved how he made sure that everybody knew you were with him. you somehow loved some form of dominance.

"of course mikey" you said, you felt like you and michael were being starred at but maybe you were just overthinking it.

"i love you, thank you for coming over here to see me. just don't skip school next time please" you said as you gave him a worried look.

"i love you too and nope, i'll come see you whenever i want, school can wait" he said with a big smile.

helen/bloody painter pov .

"i love you too and nope, i'll come see you whenever i want, school can wait" said a male voice. i looked up and saw a guy having his arms wrapped around (y/n)'s waist.

for some reason, i felt weird.. well, maybe jealous? but i stayed there and just watched.
"i have to go now, take care" he said, "okay take care" she said, they both shared a kiss and he drove off.

i felt anger inside me after seeing them kiss. but i tried to remain calm.