Party

EVE

At seven everyone started to arrive, by seven thirty the party was in full swing.

"Come and dance with me." Heath yelled over the loud music grabbing my hand.

"No, I can't dance." I answered as Loud as I could.

"Well, I could always make you..." He winked then before I could reply he pulled me with him till we got to the other couples.

"This is good." He smiled taking my waist and hand then we swayed side to side.

"Yea, it's nice to see all our friends, hey even your dad is here!" I agreed as he twirled me.

Suddenly the door opened. "We weren't expecting someone else was we?" I asked surprised.

Then my eyes burned as I turned to face Zack, he was wearing a smart suit like all the guys here, his hair neatly parted and his face looking for something. When he saw me and Heath he smiled waved and walked towards us.

"Hey Zack, you didn't tell me you was coming." Heath said to him surprised.

"I didn't think I could but I wanted to see the happy couple." He replied smiling at me.

"Your coming tomorrow why not wait till then?" I asked not smiling.

"All these people will be there tomorrow what makes me different?" He stated. "Anyway I'm gonna go find someone to dance with, see you guys round." He added waving goodbye.

"I'm going to the toilet be back in a bit." I told Heath then walked away to the main bathroom.

***

I washed my hands with the fragrance soap, then reapplied my makeup in the mirror. Once satisfied I opened the door and walked down the hall back to the party, when I was stopped by the person I despised, Zack.

"Hello Evie." He smiled walking up to me, so we were in the hallway on our own.

"Zack.." I snapped.

"Why so tense, shouldn't you be calm and happy?" He asked raising an eyebrow.

"Your here I can't keep calm when you hurt my fiancé, so care to leave, and don't let the door hit you, actually on second thoughts let the door hit you." I sneered, I began to walk away when Zack grabbed my hand and slammed me against the wall. I gritted my teeth against the pain.

"Don't you think you should be a little kinder?" He smiled pushing me up harder.

"Not to you Zack!" I huffed trying to push his hands away from my shoulders.

"You know Eve, I've always found you attractive." He smiled sounding serious, making me worried.

"Let me go!" I whimpered.

He lightened his hold on my shoulders but kept one hand on my shoulder and stroked my cheek with the other, I flinched away from his touch.

"Don't touch me." I gritted my teeth.

"Why?" He asked softly but sarcastically still touching my face.

"Because-" I started but I was cut off by Zack crushing his lips on mine. I shoved his chest face and kicked his shin but it didn't phase him, I continued to attack him but he just shoved me against the wall kissing my emotionless lips.

"Zack!" I heard Heath yell as I shoved Zack once more before he let me go so I shrunk to the ground with embarrassment as people started gasping and crowding round.

"How could you?!" Heath yelled in disbelief.

"I can explain, she hit on me!" Zack replied pointing at me who was red with anger and embarrassment.

"I'm not blind Zack I saw you she tried to push you away!" Heath yelled running over to me to help me up.

"I'm sorry Heath but-" he started.

"NO! Out! And don't come to the wedding at all! Also never come anywhere near Eve again!" He shouted looking truly angry I thought the vein in his head was gonna pop!

"Okay, but you can't get rid of me forever." He replied sternly walking to the door then slamming it so loud I'm pretty sure many floors above and bellow us heard.

"Heath I promise I did nothing..." I cried as people drifted away back to the dance floor.

"I saw, I believe you because I saw you and even if I hadn't I would have believed you." He smiled pulling me back to the dance floor.

"Okay, but I'm sorry." I repeated as we swayed again.

"It's fine." He said pulling me to his chest.

The rest of the party was perfect everyone was happy and I couldn't have been with someone better than Heath.