Chapter Twenty-Four

Zane's P.O.V.

  Once again I was dragged out today with Kawaii~Chan for the 5th time this week. She would flirt and keep me 'till 9 pm. So today I'm going to tell her enough. I stopped walked making Kawaii~Chan turn and looked at me. "Kawaii~Chan you know I'm dating Travis. We have been fighting and I want to be with him. I don't like it when you flirt with me at all. You drag me out everyday, blackmail me, and even worse make Travis worry that I'm cheating. He may not say it but his journal says everything." I explained. "Zane-y you see he doesn't trust you. Cutie you should just be with me.~" She kissed me I pushed her away getting eyes. "KAWAII~CHAN I WAS TRYING TO BE NICE BUT HERE IS THE THING! I AM WITH TRAVIS AND NOT YOU SO PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE." I shouted then left.

~When Zane got home.~

  I got home and went up to my room ignoring Travis trying to talk to me. I locked my door before Travis could walk in. "ZANE!" He shouted from outside the door. "Can I be alone?" I asked. "Sure..." He walked away. After a minute Aphmau called me.

Aphmau: YOU PUSHED HER!

Me: She kissed me and countined to flirt with me.

Aphmau: DOESN'T MEAN YOU PUSH HER. ZANE YOU'RE STRONGER THAN SHE IS!!!

Zane: APHMAU! IF I DIDN'T IT WOULD BE CHEATING SO I'M SORRY BUT HOW MUCH WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF SOMEBODY KISSED AARON AND SO HE PUSHED THEM AWAY!

Aphmau: I WOULD BE FINE WITH IT!

Zane: SO THAT'S WHAT I DID APH!

  I hung up and threw my phone. I slid down the wall and pulled my knees to my chest. I heard the door unlock and open. I quiekly put my head in my knee and Travis spoke, "Zane Ro'Meave." I said nothing and he keep talking, "You better get up Zane." I did nothing but sit there, I heard the door shut and lock. I looked up at Travis with tears in my eyes. "You going to talk?" He asked kinda harshly. I shook my head no. "Then stand." He said. I stood up and he moved closer. "You looked through my journal?" He asked. I nooded my yes and he keep going, "Did you not trust me?" "Sorry..." I said. "Sorry isn't doing it this time." He said.

  He pinned me to the wall and pulled off my mask, then kissed me. I kissed back he put his hand up my jacket and shirt. He put my hands up and threw off my jacket and shirt. He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He put me on the bed and got on top of me. He moved down and kiss and bite my neck. I moaned indecating he found my sweet spot. He started to suck and bite my neck, and I was a moaning mess. He stopped and moved up and whispered in my ear, "moan my name." He went back to my neck. "Tr~avi~~is." I moaned. He smirked, "wrong name Zane-y." He winked at me. He bite, kissed and  sucked my soft spot and I did as he said, "nngh~ daddy you make me hard~ nngh~~" I moaned. He stopped and looked at me and smirked. He kissed me and I kissed back. He pulled away and smiled. "Your a tease." I whispered. "Yeah well you didn't earn the full thing." He smirked.

  He rolled to and layed beside me and I looked at him, "You're an idiot." "Yes but here's the thing I'm your idiot." He smiled. God dammit I love that smile and I guess it made me smile.  "Your smile is cute." He commented. "My smile is not stop lying to me." I joked. "Oh, yeah would I do that." He joked back.

~Later that day!~ Travis' P.O.V.

  I went to the woods and sat and started to write in my notebook.

'I never thought Zane was cheating, mother of Irene was I dumb. I guess I need to start having more faith in people they are not like Dante at his little thing. Zane wouldn't do that would he? No Travis stop doubting him stop acting like his that person. Zane is awesome and helped you so much with Dante and after the whole relationship. So, no doubting him that's just not cool.'

  I never though I could forget the necklace around my neck but I did. Every time he was gone I would forget that I had him. Why do I always forget the most important people in my life?

~While Travis was there!~ Zane's P.O.V.

  That black journal where did it go? It was under the bed and now it's not. Okay I'll look for it in a second just need to go to the bathroom. I went into the bathroom and looked in the mirror to see the hickey's Travis left. Jeez he left a ton of them. I saw some sort of light flash from under the closet door. "Hello?" I asked/said. "Your journal is all in German. That's a little different, people with your power normally write in some sort of Latin." I know this voice. "How do you know about that?" I asked. "Well, I'm like you. Everybody knows everybody but you left, you hurt your demon and cage it make it teach you." Kenner von allen that's his name! He roomed with me in college he was really creepy. "KENNER VON ALLEN! Now I know what all that was about, now get out of my house creep!" I shouted. "BABE I'M HOME!" Travis crap why now?

  "Oh that's your boyfriend what if you found this journal?" Kenner asked. "YOU DO ANYTHING CREEP YOU WILL DIE!" I shouted. He then climbed on the window seel and said, "Bye bye." and then jumped.

  "I'M UP HERE!" I said. He run upstairs and into the bathroom. 'Whatcha doin'?" He asked. "I'm in a bathroom, what do you think, dancing. I was going to the restroom." I said sarcassally. "Okay weirdo." He chuckled. "Hey Travis can we go on road trip tomorrow?" I asked. "Yeah, sure?" He said kinda confused. I pecked his lips and smiled and he blushed a little.

Author Note: The next chapter will be special and most likely out tonight or in a week. I've been waiting for so long to do this next chapter.