Pit X evil Reader-One week.

I am so Sorry xD.

Warning: my English isn't good!

I have no Idea what the title is and what I just wrote..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-----------
"So, (Y/n)! You lost the game! Now... what are we going to do with You?" Dark Link laughs as Dark Pit Smirked.

"Hahaha! How about hang-out with Pit-Stain! How about that!" Dark pit Smirked as you gave him a death glare.

"Are you Asking for a Death Wish Pittoo?" You said Coldly as Ganondorf Laughed.

"A loss is a loss! Now, get your Butt moving! Now, we want you to Befriend Pit Within a Week. If you failed, you'll never hang out with us again. But, if you win, we'll treat you like a Princess for the Rest of the Year." Ganondorf explained as you smirk.

"So... are you guys going to make me like a Princess, right? And you guys are gonna be like my Butlers?" You asked as Dark link nodded.

"Sounds like a deal" you smirked and Handshaked Ganondorf proving that you made your promise.

You smirk and walked out of the room while Pittoo Shouted.

"1 week (Y/n)!" He told you as you gave a thumbs up then Closed the door.

"1 week huh? How am I going to do that?" You sighed as you looked at the window to see Pit Playing with Toon Link, Ness, Lucas and Villager in the garden.

You groaned in Disgust at the sun, flowers, the kids, the colourful world etc...

This is gonna be harder than I thought...

You thought as you looked at Pits Figure and Sighed. You have no choice... you lost the game... it'll be easy to break your promise but, they'll kick you out of there group... which you don't want to happen since there your only friends.

Pit noticed you looking at him so he smiled and Waved at you.

"HELLO (Y/N)!!" He yelled and gave you a dorky smile.

"NICE WEATHER HUH!?" He yelled again as you gave him a thumbs down.

He frowned as the kids hid behind Pit.

"Dont worry guys! (Y/n) isn't that bad! Well... I know we're not that close but I swear! She has a heart!" Pit told the kids as you heard what he just said.

Why was he defending you?

You sighed and went into the kitchen

"THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE!" You screamed as you grabbed a (f/s) (favorite snack). You turned around to see a smiling angel and you raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want Pit-Stain?" You asked coldly while taking a bite of (f/s) as he frowned.

"Oh... I'm sorry.. I just wanna know why you were looking at us..." he said avoiding eye contact with you.

You almost choked and looked at your (f/s). He can't know, if you told him then he'll ignore you since you're  just gonna use him.

"I... just... wanna know you better..?" You said trying to find the right words as the angel believed quickly.

"Oh, ok! Why not?" The Angel Chirped as he grabbed your hand.
The angel said as you guys talked and talked all day.

"Well, its dark now" Pit said.

"Yeh, yeh" you said uninterested as you went into your room.

I guess that talk was a bit interesting...