Chapter 5

We had some time to talk amongst each other while Severus was inside our common room with the little witch

We had some time to talk amongst each other while Severus was inside our common room with the little witch. Enough time for me to give something to Mr. B. Guys, this is going to be good. You see, a couple of weeks ago, we played Truth or Dare while having a sleepover at Kota's and I had to dare something to Mr. Blackbourne, so I chose to postpone my dare to a time and place of my choice without telling anyone in advance. It could basically happen anytime. Hey! He accepted, so! Gabriel had dare him to get drunk 30 minutes before so I don't think Mr. B thought this through. It was the first time we ever saw him inebriated and it was funny as hell! I'll tell you all about it another time. What you need to know this instant, is that my challenge is about to start.

As I'm giving a little dark blue box to Mr. B, North gives me a knowing look. He saw the big smile on my face and knows that something is coming.

" What is this, Mister Korba? "

" My dare, my dear friend. "

He opens it to find a grayish-blue tie with tiny snitchs on it. Yes, those things with wings to play Quidditch. Mr. B frowns at it and looks at me quizzically.

" I dare you to wear every tie I'm going to give you, the day I give it to you, for two weeks. "

Now, I know this doesn't sound so bad but if you'd know Owen Blackbourne like I do, you'd know how much it's going to annoy him. He needs to look impeccable and serious almost all the damn time. The ties I'm going to give him are going to be so ridiculous and/or hideous that he is going to go bananas! Dr. Green is already laughing his ass off.

" And then, you'll have to eat them all. "

" Raven, no. Bad Raven. Bad, bad, Raven! " says North, tapping him gently on the back of his head, because, yeah. You don't want to actually hit that Russian. It looked more like a mini massage than anything. I would've at least put some effort into it but I think that North is a little scared of what Raven could do. After all, he's crazy for his guns. I saw him cleaning them once. It was almost like he was caressing them. Corey said that it's a therapy for Raven. Honestly, if I was Corey, I'd just buy the guy a squishy ball.