Characters

Layla Sandro: Left home after hearing her supposed best friend talk behind her back about her weight. Years later she is a freelance reporter and her boss sends her back to cover the crowning of the new king.

James Ian Ramerez: Two weeks from being crowned king he gets the shock of a lifetime when the girl he always liked shows up with her 'boyfriend'. Confused and angry he decides that he was going to find out why she left and makes sure she won't leave him again.

Thomas Kane: Layla's best friend and roommate. Agreeing to go with her to cover the story he knows how depressed she was when she first left.

Ariel Parker: Thomas's girlfriend and Layla's best friend. She is also a photographer like Thomas and is trying to help Layla build her confidence.

Joe Sandro: Layla's father. Works for the royal family is an assistant.

Marcie Ramerez: Ian little sister and Layla's ex-best friend. Wanting to fit in with the other girls like her, she talked about Layla insecurity behind her back.

Maria and Randall Ramerez: Ian and Marcie's parents. Happy that their son is taking over the job as king, they just wish he wasn't so emotionally unattached.

Harrison: Layla's boss. Sends her to cover the Ramerez king coordination in the hopes she might finally get peace after what happened last time she was there.

Sarah Fagan: Layla's friend from grade school

Frankie Hicks: Layla's friend from grade school

Benjamin (Benny) Sandro: Layla's friend and little brother

Royal Countries International Treaties(RCIT): Newest generation of royal family trying to make peace with each other.