Chapter Twenty Four

*This chapter falls on the same day as the last chapter*

Excuse the mistakes!

"I'll give you a reason for loving if you'll give me a reason for living" Santana whispered to herself laying on the metal frame bed. She felt tears building up in her eyes as she thought about King, Chanel and the rest of the crew. To her that was her family and she didn't know if she will ever see them again.

She's been trapped in a dusty, dry basement with her left hand handcuffed to the bed. The cuffs was connected to a longer chain that allowed her to reach the bathroom that was across the room and a table for her to sit and eat at.

She only ate when he brought food. Which consist of breakfast, lunch and dinner. Her dress got ripped that night and he forced her to change into clothes that covered her body. Sweatshirts and sweatpants. She hasn't comb her hair out since that night so it was just in a dry, messy ponytail.

She heard the locks click and then the door open. She quickly sat up on the bed hearing his footsteps getting louder on every wooden, creaky step until he reached the bottom.

She locked eyes with Chase and slowly started to back up. When she first met Chase he was sweet and kind but that night the masked men snatched her up she saw something different in him. His eyes were dark and cold and his smile was evil.  

He had a bag of food in his hand and the smell of fried chicken lingered in the air. Her stomach started to growl instantly. She watched him walk over to the table putting the bag of food on it.

"I hope you like Chinese" he said taking food out the bag placing the white containers on the table.

"Chase you have to stop before this ends up bad people are gonna notice I'm missing and King-"

"Don't say that niggas name around me" he spat.

"I have to go back home-"

"This is your home"

"No Chase, it's not" she spoke in a soft, calm tone.

"Why?"

"Excuse me?"

"Why you never gave me a chance?" He questioned. "I want you more then King does" he chuckled. Santana didn't say anything. She didn't want to trigger him. When he got angry he turned into a whole different person. He never tried anything sexual but he would do or say hurtful things to her.

She watched him walk over to the bottom of the steps and go into this big duffel bag. He pulled out this black folder and open it before smiling to his self making his way back over to her. "I wanted you..." she heard him talk but couldn't hear him clearly.

"What?" She questioned.

"I wanted you too myself but instead you was out fucking King!!" He shouted throwing a bunch of pictures at her. She quickly reacted, blocking her face. Santana slowly moved her arm seeing Polaroid pictures laying on the bed and floor.

She picked them up and looked at them closely. He had pictures of them eating, hanging out with friends, her by herself, and even them having sex in the kitchen and living room. Santana looked up at him and seen him shaking his head.

"You never gave me a chance" he chuckled.

"I...I'm sorry" she shivered.

"You blocked my number?" He chuckled.

"I'm in a relationship with Ki-"

Before she could finish he quickly wrapped his hand around her throat squeezing it tight slamming her back against the brick wall. "Don't finish that sentence" he growl through his teeth. Santana closed her eyes afraid to look into his. "You liked being choked don't you?"

"Please..." she cried softly. "Just let me go" she continued. She was scared. The last time she felt like this was when her mother died. She was alone with nobody. But this time she was held hostage with a monster.

He let go and slowly backed away. "Shh" he told her rubbing the side of her face. "I won't hurt you" he continued softly before walking away to the table.

Santana breathing started to calm down as she focused on Chase. Wiping the tears away she notice the change in his voice and face expression. It soften up.

"Are you hungry?" He questioned with a small smile.

"Chase?" She called out softly.

He quickly turned his head and smile. "Yeah come over here and eat with me" he told her but this time in a nice sweet tone. She slowly got up off the bed and walked over to the table sitting down on the chair.

She watched him put rice and chicken on a plate for her before passing it over to her. "You see" he said. "I can take care of you and cherish you make sure you are protected" he smiled. "Something King couldn't do" he laughed. Santana immediately lost her appetite. She sat back in her chair and stared at him with disgust written on her face.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"Im not hungry anymore"

"Oh yeah?" He chuckled. "You better eat up cause I might not come back tomorrow morning"

"What?"

"I'm just saying" he smirked. 

Tears came to her eyes, every time she thought she had his good side it would quickly switch up. "Chase what do you mean you might not come back?"

"I'm just saying-"

"You said that more than once!" She shouted standing up. "I'm not living like this I-I can't live like this-"

He banged his fist on the table making her jump. His eyes slowly made it ways to her and he stood up making his way over to her. She quickly backed up and he pushed her hard, against the brick wall. "King will find me and he going to kill-"

He wrapped his hand around her throat again this time squeezing tighter then before. She started scratching at his wrist as he began pulling her pants. She started panicking trying to stop him. Tears building up in her eyes and her vision started to get blurry.

This was it, I'm dying the same way my mother did, she thought.

Tears slide down her cheek as she cried, fighting for her life. This time, she kept her eyes open staring deeply into his as he continued to choke her with one hand. "Chase?" She squealed lowly.

He finally let go and she fell to the ground, wheezing for air. She started coughing holding onto her neck trying to get air back into her lungs. He snatched her up by her hair and roughly pulled her bead back.

"The next time you speak of his name I'm going to kill you" he whispered. "Do you understand?" He questioned. Santana didn't answer. She was afraid to respond. "Do you understand?!" He shouted.

"Yes" she answered. He let go throwing her back to the ground. She watched him pack up he food and he walked up the stairs. Santana slowly got up and walked to the bed. She knew this was it for her. Chase was smart and she knew he had her in a place nobody would find since his family own a couple of properties. She cried herself to sleep hoping somebody would find her. Someone like King.

***

•Might not seem like it but this chapter was kind of hard for me to write 😩 was it good? Lol