End of party

EVE

"Bye Jazz." I said handing Jazz her coat while Heath said goodbye to Ben, the last two to leave.

"What happened with Zack?" She asked suddenly.

"He kissed me and I tried to get away but he trapped me." I explained bowing my head.

"Evie, he is an idiot don't let it upset you. Heath loves you so don't worry." Jazz told me as she put her coat on.

"Thanks I just feel embarrassed because everyone saw." I said walking her to the door.

"Don't worry, I'll be over at ten tomorrow to help you get ready. Bye." She smiled giving me a big hug.

"Bye see you at ten." I hugged her back then waved goodbye.

"Bye Eve see you to tomorrow." Ben said walking up behind me.

"Bye Ben." I smiled as he hugged me.

"Bye." Heath said then Ben left.

"Eventful but good in the end." I sighed closing the door.

"Yea, I can't believe Zack." Heath huffed as I leaned against the door.

"Yes, hey do you mind if I go for a drive, like around the area I can catch a cab." I asked in my thoughts.

"A quick one around don't get out the cab come straight back. Promise?"

"Promise." I smiled grabbing my coat then my keys, before walking out the door and to the lift.

I caught a cab outside the apartment building.

"Just around the block and back." I told the driver.

"Sure." He replied not facing me.

We drove past big buildings shops and hotels until we suddenly stopped.

"Excuse me, why have we stopped?" I asked the driver confused.

He didn't reply but slowly turned to face me, as soon as recognition hit me I gasped and pushed back into my seat.

"I told you to be kinder." Zack told me his words echoing in my head.

"Let me go, take me home, NOW!" I screamed at him.

"I don't think your being kind." He smiled teasing me but I wanted to rip his head off.

"I don't care Zack! Take me home!" I yelled kicking his chair.

"I think it's horrible the fact that Heath bought you." He said rotating his body to face me fully.

"Shut up Zack!"

"Just saying he must be so horrible to have to buy a girl."

"Stop."

"How much did he pay?"

"Stop!"

"One thousand, one hundred thousand?"

"STOP!"

"One million?"

"Zack stop!"

"One billion?"

"STOP STOP!" I screamed punching his face. Then I opened the door once he was in pain. I slammed the door shut and ran down the road.

"Evie-Grace!" Zack yelled stumbling out the car after me. "Come back here!" He added angrily.

I sprinted back the way we had come, I looked back seeing Zack's angry face down the road. I continued to run until I didn't look where I was going and tripped over a uneven part in the path. I fell onto my hands and knees flinching as the ground burned my palms.

"Well well Evie looks like you can't get away with being rude to me." Zack said pushing me onto my back.

"Zack, I'm not scared of you..." I gasped holding my side.

"I wasn't aiming for you to be afraid. Just I like to be feared."

"Well you are good at doing it, is that what you did to Heath?" I asked making his eyes blaze.

"Don't..." He warned.

"Just hurt him and leave him frightened and have fear for you. He's great because he forgave you for what you did!"

"Eve, don't.." He warned again.

"Your evil Zack, you don't deserve Heath's forgiveness." I added.

"I warned you." He gritted his perfect white teeth.

"Zack I'm warning you!" Heath yelled from the end of the road. "Get away from my Evie!"

"Why should I?" Zack argued grabbing my wrist and grinding it. I whimpered and yelped for Heath.

"Because she's special to me, would you really ruin my life twice?" Heath asked walking towards us.

"Yes I would. Heath you have everything, the beautiful girl the money the home the family. I don't."

"You have a lot as well." Heath told him pulling me from Zack's grip.

"Go home and stay there till your thoughts are straight, but I'm warning you come to the wedding tomorrow or go near my Eve again and I won't be kind." Heath threatened as me and him walked away from Zack.

We turned the corner and left Zack on his own thinking about things.

****

When we got inside our apartment I sat on the sofa next to Heath.

"How did you find me?" I asked.

"I saw you leave I recognised his other car and came after you." He explained taking my hand.

"Okay, thanks, I'm going to go to bed so night." I told him, them stood up and went to go to bed. It had been a long day.

But tomorrow would be longer and I couldn't wait.

HEATH

Tomorrow was the day! I would marry the girl I loved the most! I feel like I've been waiting for her forever. Maybe I should start believing in fate because I truly believe I have found my soul mate.