1.The Heartbroken Heartbreaker

Title: The Heartbroken Heartbreaker

Author: Sam Madison

Summary:

"I'm not saying I'm attracted to you or anything," I suddenly blurted out, unable to keep myself from blushing.
"Just that you are attractive. To others I mean. You know, in general. Not, like, to me. So, I'm, um, not attracted to you."

"Evans," he said, looking like he was trying not to smile, "I never said you were."

Extended summary:

When Kyla Evans was dumped by her boyfriend of two years, she was devastated - but she wasn't going down that easily.

Determined to make him regret ever dumping her, she abandons her oversized sweaters and nerdy glasses for a dish best served cold: Revenge.

How is she planning to do it? By going out with a person her ex boyfriend hates the most.
Seth Everett.

Status: completed, 48 parts

Review:

This book will mess you up really bad. Summary sounds pretty cliche. This book is a keeper in memory down the lane. It's a emotionally ride up. Both are heartbreaker both break each other pretty hard. i don't generally repeat my books but this book made me do that. There are many happy happy scenes and some touchy but overall a book worth your time. its more to reality and fairly unperdictable. I wish it wasn't a open ending.