Marth X Childish Reader-My Princess.

Not making him japanese.┐(´д`)┌

Im sorry if this doesnt make any sense.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
- "(Y/N) WHERE ARE YOU!?" Marth Screamed while looking for his (H/c) Friend.

"Come on! Im not joking around!" Marth Yelled as he heard a girl giggled.

"Im coming! 1... 2...  AND 3! THERE YOU ARE!" Marth Shouted as the (H/c) girl giggled.

"Aww, Here Yah go princess!" (Y/n) said as she put the Tiara on Marth. (A/n I'm gonna call it a Tiara.... because.... it looks like one xD....)

The Bluenette Hero-King blushed at the nickname his friend just said.

"Maybe a handsome princess?" The Prince Joked.

"Maybe?" (Y/n) said while getting down from the closet.

"Marth! There you are!! Could you help me train for our next Tournament? Its gonna be me against Robin!" Another Bluenette said as he Ran towards us.

"Ok, sure ike. Hey (Y/n), I'll talk to you later ok?" Marth said as he pinched (Y/n)'s Cheek.

She blushed slightly and giggled.

"Good luck with your Fight Ike!" (Y/n) said as the Two Bluenette said there goodbyes.

Your P.o.v
-i went into the Kitchen to get some chocolate but there aren't any left.

"Awww! Who ate them!?" I pouted as Pit came shaking.

"I-im s-s-sorry (Y/n)! I-i wa- I cut him off by patting him in the head.

"Aww~its ok Pitty Pat~" I teased as he blush.

"But! Let me repay you! I heard that they opened a new Ice Cream Parlour down the streets, come on! I'll treat you!" Pit said Grinning said while I can feel my mouth watering.

"Ok! Lets go!" I grabbed his hand as we ran outside.

We went to the new Ice cream Parlour that Pit was just talking about and it was huge.

The Smell of different flavors of ice cream is just amazing! I didn't wait any longer and ran into the Counter.

"I'll take a (f/f) (favorite flavor) Ice cream with (f/t) in it. (favorite topping)

"Alright Ma'm! That'll be $12.99 (I'm sorry, I just guessed xD)

"Piiitttt" I yelled as he went to the counter and payed the ice cream.

"Floor ice cream is still better..." pit mumbled as I laughed and went into the training room.

I looked at the training room to see Link, Ike and.. Marth fight...

For the first time in my life I blushed when I thought about Marths name... but why? We only treat each other like Siblings... but.. I can't fall in love with him! I'm supposed to be her Little Sister!

"Hey guys! Can me and (Y/n) watch you guys train?" Pit yelled.

"Why not train with us as well? You too (Y/n)." Link said.

"I guess? Im just gonna go drink some water..." I said as I ran into the kitchen.

I got some water as I saw three girls walking near me.

"Hey (y/n)! Are you alone?" One girl said.

"Yeh... why?" You asked the girls to reveal Samus, Zelda and their Leader Peach.

"Listen here you little piece of crap! I want you to stay the hell away from Marth and stop acting innocent in front of him! Youre nothing but a weak swordfighter who acts like a child in front of Marth! Dont you get it? We're the Princess and he's the Prince! You're just a stupid childish weak Swordfighter who just got accepted cause of Pity! Face it! He will never like you!" Peach Yelled angrily at me.