11.Mailboy

Title: Mailboy

Author: Jasmine Rose

Summary:

first book in the Paperweight series.

-

❝He thinks that if all that is wild and beautiful in the world wound up in one person, it would be her.❞

-

Extended summary:

"You're are not my boss."

"Actually, I kind of am."

Zoey Hunter was always one to hold herself upto a high standard, and it showed. Her abundance of friends, perfect grades and almost ideal family, reflected her hard work, making her an object of jealousy for many. But there was more to Zoey than what met the eye - hidden underneath the pressure to uphold her practically perfect image, was a girl determined to express herself.

And she did just that with a mixture of two of hobbies - paint and delivering mail. Then she discovered Nico Forrest, a boy forced to get a job at his local post office, and the two were forced to bond over morning mail delivery.

Soon, they saw each other much more often than they would have liked to. What could go wrong?

Everything.

Status: completed, 34 parts

Review:

Really really strong characters. The whole mailing is quite cool. Guess Nico  is middle name man. I so so hate Nico for being the dick and hurting Zoey. Cool spot for Zoey here.

Not "The End" u wants but that what makes it different all over again. 

But but there is sequel to satisfy the want for more. "Art girl"