12.When it's over

Title: When it's over

Author: Sarah White

Summary:

Imagine sitting down to write an email to an old woman in charge of an advice column when you need the answer to a very important question. What if just one typo sent your email to an 18 year-old Marine instead? Wes Lee began to receive misdirected email while serving his country overseas. He tried to fix the problem, but when it didn't didn't work he turned an inbox full of silly problems into an entertaining bulletin board for his friends on base.

Morgan Mayfield needs some advice. She's a 17 year-old senior in high school who is dating the boy she's been in love with for the last two years. She believed the first time he hit her was an accident, but now he's done it again. When she sends an email looking for some help to the wrong address, she gets a response she wasn't expecting.

The final book in the Dear Bailey series ends the way it began-with a friendship built through emails between a teenage girl and another one of our few and proud Marines.

Status: completed, 99 parts

Review:

Story of run away. The mails and all the mails is the one thing that keeps u hooked to this story. In the world of social network you never know a spelling mistake in mail address can actually be the mistake you will never regret doing. Genuine problems, issues at hand. Nobody should tolerate torture. But the character in it   does. But she braves herself to escape to the world unknown just with a hope of a guy who she knows virtually.
Overall a great story. When you want to help someone it is not necessary to physical be with them. All you need is the will to do so.

Help can received only when the hand is raised to ask for.

Happy Reading❤.