1.9

i just wanna give you the loving that you're missing.

"lets go to my apartment" it was noon, both of the, lazing around jungkook's room when the older suddenly got up.

"your apartment?"

"yeah, come on" they packed their stuff before leaving the room, jungkook telling the helper he'll be gone till monday, both of them getting in jimin's car afterwards.

"i thought you don't drive" jungkook questions once the older starts the car, putting on his seatbelt.

"taehyung wanted me too, he said i shouldn't be scared of the past anymore and well, it's not that bad" you told me you were hurt, you told me you had bad memories of driving, he wanted to say but chose to remain silent.

turns out, jimin's apartment is right in the busy streets of seoul, tall skyscraper with magnificent and expensive glass and walls as they stepped in. jimin's parent had bought him the penthouse, at the highest floor of the building and jungkook marvels at the open space and beauty of the apartment.

"i only come here at times, to clear my mind or when i'm stressed and want to be alone"

"taehyung. . .has he been here?" jimin pauses for a second, hand hovering above the can of soda before he gives a hum, closing back the refrigerator door.

"he used to stay over here in the past"

"oh"

"don't think about it" jimin senses the male's hesitations and hates it, asking him to be comfortable.

"we can play games all day or go out, whatever" jimin says, picking up the remote and flipping through channels.

"can we go to the fair across the city?" jimin laughs, shaking his head, jungkook whining and hitting his arm with the pillow.

"jeon jungkook, you kid"

jimin brings him to the carnival, the boy's eyes lighting up like a four year old getting candy as he drags jimin all over the place.

jimin suggests for them to the ferris wheel but jungkook shakes his head fervently, not liking the idea of heights. a few minutes later, he changes his mind as he sees a huge white bear in one of the booths.

"hyung, if you can win me that, we'll ride the ferris wheel" jimin accepts with a smug smile on his face, walking over and paying the worker there before he takes the gun, firing at the fast moving targets, scoring perfect ones that earns him the snow coloured bear. he deposits them into jungkook's hand before tugging them to the wheel, jungkook hiding his face in the toy as red tinted his cheek, shaking his head at his thoughts.

he feels as if their two lovers falling in love and having the time of their live on dates, like they were together and should be able to do these kind of things. but reality always sets in and jungkook has to keep his feelings at bay.

"look kook-ah, it's really pretty here at night" jimin says, voice a whisper as he looks at the scenery surrounding them, fairy lights refelcting itself in his eyes and jungkook feels a pang in his chest that this beautiful, ethereal creature right in front of him is not his, and it hurts, it hurts.

"taehyung, he wanted to talk to me the other day" jungkook suddenly brings up, making jimin snap of his daze from the view and turning his head to face the younger.

"what did he say?"

"he told me to stay away from you. i mean he didn't outright said it but he said i might have intentions from taking away his time with you. i'm sorry if i disrupted-"