>>ThirtyThree<<

^^Photograph by Ed Sheeran.

Marinette's POV

Two months later...

I sat outside with everyone else.

Adrien sat on my left, holding my hand.

Alya sat on my right, also holding my hand.

Nino sat next to her. The four of us made a little chain of hands.

We stared right ahead at the stage where a microphone stood, waiting for a spokesperson. 

Everyone had gotten their diplomas. We sat as the last person got theirs.

It's now or never.

I stood up and wiped the few tears off my face. They gave me looks of encouragement and I smiled at them.

I'll never have friends as great as these, I thought.

I walked up to the podium they had up there. The school wanted someone from the senior grade to say a speech, and I volunteered.

It's the best time to get it all out.

I cleared my throat and scooted closer to the microphone.

"Hi. My name's Marinette Dupain-Cheng, and I have a few words I'd like to say before we continue on in our adult lives. This school here, it's been my life since forever. I experienced the best, worst, funniest, most embarrassing moments here, and I'm glad I did. Everyone here are the best people I have ever met. I don't regret anything out of these four years.

"I know that we can always have some type of reunion in the future, but it's not the same thing if you think about it. Jobs, college, university, it's a lot. So before I come down from this microphone, I want to thank everyone I spent highschool with. Alya, you gave me the most excitement I could have and gave me courage when I most needed it. Nino, we had our ups and downs but you're really funny to hang around. Adrien, we only met each other about four months ago, but you've given me what not much others find; love. Chloe, you may have hard situations at home and we had a rough past, but you changed for the better, and I thank you for that.

"Every single person that stuck by me, thank you. I couldn't think of better people to be around! I've been a messy goofball throughout highschool; being late, falling down, saying random statements, but you never personally judged me for that. I wasn't disappointed. We've come this far, so I give you the best of encouragement during the rest of your lives.

"And parents; you helped every child of yours with their needs, helped with school, provided us with care, and never gave up on us. That's something a few other parents wouldn't do. In all, highschool may be over, but our strings stay strong and tied!"

I threw my cap up, which led to everyone else doing the same.

I ran down and hugged Alya, Nino, and Adrien.

I will never forget these guys.

And Adrien; we've had it complicated from the start.

But then again, people fall in love in mysterious ways.

♦•♦•♦
Those who get the reference automatically get a hug.
---
Voting is open for ML Warty Awards.
---
That's it guys.

Their story is finished.

Everyone else you shipped in the legendary class, they ended up together.

Let me just say, I absolutely loved writing this book. Your comments were the best. The voting would be consistent, whether for a recent chapter or the beginning of the story. I have had so much fun with all of this, honestly. I've gone from 100 reads to 500 to 1k to 5k (WHAT EVEN OH MY GOD)

I'll let you guys suggest what the epilogue should be since I have no idea XD

-college life?

-marriage?

-reunion?

-other?

But seriously, when I first started this I never knee you would love it this much. All those typos and grammatical errors will be fixed, some things might be deleted/changed, but thank you for sticking with me through my crappiest and best chapters.

I owe you one.

It's not the last time I'll write though, I have two other books I haven't updated in a month (they'll get more frequent; this was my main focus) so go ahead and read those if you'd like I guess.

In all, writing this book took a lot of courage for me. But I had my great friends help me out and some random readers who happened to like the idea😂 but I love every single one of you for giving me that encouragement that kept me updating constantly. Yes, I put a few extras too (IM SO SORRY) but you stuck with me anyway :D I'll miss writing this!

Epilogue will come out when I have an idea/around three weeks :)

Baiii❤❤