Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Lilian's POV.

I looked over to see my twin brother. I wanted to know where mom is. "Kaleb!!!" I yelled and ran to him. He looked at me and hugged me tight as ever. We both started crying.

I glanced up and saw everyone out of the prison now. Dad looked at us and dropped is crossbow. Everyone looked at him. "Dad!!" Kaleb said and ran to him. He hugged him and dad hugged him back. Everyone was surprised that dad was crying. I ran back and jumped into dads arms.

We had a family hug but out of the corner of my eye I saw blonde hair. I walked slowly and realized who it was. Everyone looked at me and dad. "MOMMY!!!!!!" I yelled and ran to her. She saw me and fell to her knees and hugged me tight. I cried and so did she. Mom got up holding me. Dad ran over and hugged me and mom. I got down and looked at Carl.

He was leaning on the fence. He looked over and smiled. I blush and everyone looks at mom. "Andrea?!!" Rick said.

Mom looked up and smiled at everyone. "H-hey." Mom said. She hugged dad and me again.

"You never told us you and Daryl were married and had kids." Maggie said. Mom looked at everyone and then looked at me and Kaleb. I nodded and stepped forward.

"Mom and dad didn't tell you because grandpa hated mom and didn't want know one to know about us. Mom wanted to protect and she didn't let us visit dads side of the family. Mom and dad were just scared you guys wouldn't like us and stuff. There's more to it but I don't want to explain it all." I said and everyone looked at me.

Everyone started talking to mom and stuff. I walked over to Carl. He was looking down. I stand in front of him and pull his chin up. I look him in the eyes. "You okay?" I asked.

"Yea I'm fine." He said and smiled. He wrapped his hands around my waist and pulled me closer and lay my head on his chest and let him play with my hair.

We must have fallen asleep in the grass because I was half asleep. I heard talking and stuff. Ever since dad and Rick found me and Carl doing 'stuff' they've been watching us. Everybody has just gotten used to it.

I snuggle into Carl and bury my face in his chest getting warmer. I can tell he's sleeping. I feel his arms tighten around my waist.

"Awe look at them. They look so peaceful." I heard mom say. Carl puts his head on mine softly. I fall back asleep smiling.

___________________________

5 hours later.

I wake up and see I'm in mine and carls bed. I look around and see he's not there. I get up slowly and change into pj bottoms and put on one of carls hoodies.

I walked into the cafeteria and see everyone is in there eating dinner. "Well look who decided to wake up." Kaleb said and sticking it tongue out at me.

"If you want to keep your tongue I suggest you put it back in your mouth." I said and walks over and slapped the back of his head and go towards the kitchen.

"You act so much like dad." He said. Everyone laughed. "Damn strait I do!" I said laughing. Everyone laughed harder. I giggle and go and sit next to Carl. He picks me up and puts me in his lap.

He leans over "that's my hoodie Miss Dixon." He whispered wrapping his arms around my waist. He smiled.

"I like wearing your hoodies. They smell like you. And they keep me warm." I whispered giggling and buried my face in his chest. He laughed and everyone in the room smiles at us.