27.In the eye of the storm

Title: In the eye of the storm

Author: Robert Thier

Summary:

In the desert, an instant turns life into death and hate into love. In the desert, everything is different. Boundaries break down, and you find yourself doing things that you would never, ever have imagined.

Lilly Linton finds this out the hard way: in the shadow of the pyramids, she and her boss, cold, calculating Mr Ambrose, must face death and danger together. Is the desert's heat enough to melt the cold heart of Britain's richest financier?

Status: completed, 37 parts

Review:
Read "Storm and Silence", there is no way you can control yourself from reading this.

"In the eye of the Storm" is the second book in the series. 

Egypt, Lilly and Rick is the combination. Their chemistry is level upgrades in the cold nights of dessert.

Lilly gets J and Ambrose also gets J. They are reaching somewhere. Loved their man and lady role-play. To find what i am talking about read,read and read.

Lilly is the hero; but can't miss Karim and Captain Carter's action. Karim's curse words being my favourite.

Sir Rob's words will tempt you to read this and more.

You never know when weakest branch turns to be the most useful.
Happy Reading.