Part 8

Yuri started sobbing his eyes out when he heard someone come out and he heard a soothing voice, "Yuri?", It was Viktor.
Yuri looked up and smiled then immediately grabbed Viktor in for a big hug. He started sobbing then squeezed Viktor but Viktor was hesitant to hug back. Yuri eventually let go and held Viktors hands, "Viktor Nikiforov. I adore you. i love you. you are my everything and i want to be with you forever, i don't want anyone else. i just want you. forever. ", Yuri said as he put a hand on Viktors cheek. "I'm sorry for not saying i love you too, its just- I love you more than love can explain.", Yuri said smiling. "Yuri...", Viktor said emotionless.
Viktor kissed Yuri and passionately then after a while Viktor started biting on Yuri's neck. "A-ah~ V-vi-viktor we should stop..", Yuri said through a moan. "You're right, we're in public. Lets go to my room.", Viktor winked and Yuri was all for it.

Viktor was on top of Yuri giving him love marks and love bites on his neck while Yuri kept moaning Viktors name. "Y'know Yuri, i had a dream about exactly this right after we met and our eyes met.", Viktor smirked then took off Yuri's shirt. "Mm. Funny. I had the same dream.", Yuri smirked as Viktor kissed him then started to undo his pants.

skip to a few months later- - - -

( sorry im just too lazy to type all that )

It was June and Yuri and Viktor were graduating, it had also been 2 years since they started dating. They were officialy done with high school and they were ready to start their life together. They were also very famous figure skaters now and Viktor was now Yuri's coach. They were very open with their relationship and everyone knew about them, Viktor and Yuri were putting all their boxes in their new house which had three rooms, two bathrooms, a nice view of the beach and ocean, a very big living room, a very nice kitchen, an amazing backyard and the perfect home. Yuri smiled and drank some tea.