100 -1x05

Eira had fallen asleep soon after resting her head against Klaus's shoulder. She felt safe being in his arms and therefore she felt like she could rest, so she did. Her body shut down into a sleep mode, her breathing evened out and slowed down.

    All of them except Damon went to the plantation house, home. Damon went to his apartment as he knew Eira was sleeping and the dramatics of the day were done.

    Klaus carried Eira up the stairs of the old plantation house. He brought her to her room and he set her down gently on the bed as to not wake her. He took the covers and put them over her, making sure she was comfortable.

    He kissed her forehead lightly and he left her so she could peacefully sleep. He went downstairs to find Rebekah talking to Hayley.

   "You have a visitor," Hayley stated.

    "Who could be possibly be visiting? And why did you let them in?" Rebekah asked the werewolf girl.

   "Well, nice to see you, too, sister," Kol revealed himself to Rebekah.

    Rebekah had greeted Kol, nicely. She was happy to see him because the last time she saw him, Kol might've died by the hands of Elena Gilbert.

     _____________________

   Eira had woken up in the morning feeling completely dirty. She was wearing tattered clothes and she had specks of blood everywhere. She immediately got up and took a shower to clean herself off.

     Once she finished taking a shower and brushing her teeth, she got dressed. Then she took the blankets and sheets she slept on that were now dirty to be washed. She put them in the washer and then she went into the living room to find a very surprising face.

       Kol.

    Kol smiled at her, "The Sleeping Beauty awakens. Finally."

   Eira smiled back at him, "It's nice to see you, Kol."

   Kol got up off the couch and he spoke, "I had to see if my brother having miracle twins was true. And now I know it is."

   "Yes, I'm happy about it," Eira smiled and she walked through to living room to the kitchen with Kol following her.

   "You should know I plan on being their favorite uncle," Kol smirked mischievously.

   Eira held a finger out and shook it at him, "No, don't be getting any ideas on getting them into trouble. I have no doubt that they'll be trouble enough."

    _____________________

    Klaus was furious that Eira had been allowed to be hurt by the witches. He was pacing at Rousseau's, waiting for Sophie Devereaux. She finally walked in and set a box down. Klaus grabbed her, using vamp speed, and brought her to the plantation house, setting her down roughly in a chair in the living room where Rebekah and Stefan were.

    "We had a deal! You protect Eira, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Eira to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches," Klaus said, angrily.

    "I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Eira and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die," Sophie said frantically to defend herself.