Part 2: Mate?...

{Jezzabelles Pov}

It was already the end of the day and I was quite sad. I've been through all of the houses in the village and none of them has picked up any scent for my mate. I've gotten many bad attempts and happy birthdays from many but none of which I was looking forward to. The one I didnt like at all, was the most conceited guy in our village. Nelson. He was a looker with a very conceited mind. All the women in the village desperately threw themselves at him when he was around, rumor has it that he met his mate but she left him because he was more into himself then her. So she rejected him. I mean hes got good looks and he is one of the strongest males in our pack, but I grew very annoyed by him with his constant advances to flirt with me. He would always tell me that time would come when I turn 17 and realize he would be my mate.

Today when I went to go drop off their order of a chocolate with oreos on top cake, my favorite, he was at the door waiting with his million dollar smile. When I stood in his presence he frowned when he noticed our mate senses weren't alerted. He gave me the cake he ordered saying it was his birthday gift for me, and after I took it he tried to kiss me but I moved away quickly as he smashed onto the floor. I quickly apologized before moving onto the next house with relief.

After dropping off all of my drop offs it was already dark. I washed the sweat off my forehead as I noticed the last house was a long way from the small house I lived in so I decided to take a shortcut through the woods knowing my mother was already worried sick about me since she mindlinked me asking me where I was. I simply told her I was at the Richardsons place about quite a few acres from home and she quickly sent my brother to come meet up with me as I walked over there calmly humming to myself.

As I was walking through the woods I felt as if I was being watched. I looked around the dark trees seeing nothing but green. I shrugged it off while walking before the most luxurious smell picked up through my nostrils. My wolf was going crazy as I knew she picked up the smell of my mate near. I heard rustling going through the bushes in front of me as I held onto the empty basket my mother made. I gasped when I noticed two bright red eyes looking at me. I looked at them confusedly before it rushed at me as I noticed it was a big grey wolf racing towards me snapping its jaw as I fell back covering myself before I looked up to see a big black blur jumped over me like a flash. I gasped when three other wolves rushed out of the forest and charged at the very large black one that was in front of me. I watched as they all took turns charging at the one big wolf that easily took them out faster then I've ever witnessed. I have never seen a wolf kill four wolves in a blur.

The black wolf in front of me stood there breathing heavily as I noticed the scent of my mate was going wild. I quickly got up as the wolf turned to me in a flash when my breath hitched. I've never seen a wolf this size, nor anywhere in the village. Was he a rouge?

He bared his teeth at me as I looked up to see his bright golden eyes looking down at me. We stood there staring at each other before I noticed he was wounded. He had blood stains on his fur but I was more focused on his shoulder that was bleeding. I moved slowly towards him as he stood there watching closely at everything I was doing. I lifted my hand up as his eyes darted to my hand. I took my coat off with my other hand while slowly going near him. My breath hitched when I noticed he was wayy more taller up close. I took a deep breath before placing my coat on his shoulder. His tense body seemed to calm when I touched his fur. I smiled up at him as I felt the tingles of our mating connection run through my finger tips as my wolf howled at the feeling of her mates fur. I slowly cover up his shoulder before I sensed my brothers wolf nearing us. I turned to look behind my mate before I heard a twig snap, and my head snapped to my mate who was limping. I looked up at him as he stared deeply into my eyes before I heard my brother howl. My mate licked my face as I giggled before he turned to leave. He looked at me once more before rushing off as I look at the trees and bushes he ran through.

"Jezzabelle" Jason says as I turn around only to be engulfed in my very worried brothers arms,

Just as I noticed he was shirtless there was a heart piercing growl that erupted through the woods as my brother noticed the blood and dead bodies around us. He growled angrily before turning back into his brown wolf and throwing me onto his back as I held tightly onto his fur. As soon as we made it home Jason carried me into the house before locking the doors and window.

"Are you hurt? What happened? Who touched you?" He asks quickly as I smiled,

"Mate" I say with a smile as he looks at me confusedly as the rest of the family ran down with smiles,

"You found your mate! Yes! My princess is getting older!" My mother cheered while hugging me as my little brother high fived me,

"Mate?!" My father and brother snapped angrily as my mother rolled her eyes,

"oh stop!" She snapped as they look at me suspiciously,

"Who is he? Whats his name? Do I know him? Did he try to anyt-" My mother cut them off with a growl as they frowned,

"Stop questioning her! Its her first day with him and she should embrace it all in happily, how bout I give you the day off tomorrow so you can go meet up with your prince charming and maybe bring him here so we could officially meet him" She says with a smile as my brother and my dad growl,

"Yeah, let me meet him before I snap his ne-" My mother cut off my brother as my little brother giggled,

"Stop! Lets eat before I snap both of you guys neck!" My mother snapped as John giggles before I picked him up and we walk to the small table that our mother had our warm soup ready.

Vote and comment for more :)