Chapter 19.

"We could watch a movie."

"I'm tired of movies." Ashton groaned, grabbing my waist and pulling back down on the couch, on top of him.

"We could go get frozen yogurt." I suggested.

"I'm not in the mood for yogurt." Ashton chuckled, his lips moving up my neck. Flashes of my previous conversation with Luke went flew through my mind, I knew what Ashton really wanted.

"Pizza?" I questioned.

"We can get pizza later." Ashton mumbled, hips lips still latched on to the skin under my ear.

As much as I liked Ashton, I knew that I really didn't want to do this. Ashton was probably very used to getting his way with girls, especially since he had been through a lot of girlfriends. I wanted to have sex with Ashton at some point, but definitely not now. I was just scared, that's it. I wasn't ready and hopefully Ashton would understand.

"Can we please do something?" I begged, sitting up and pulling Ashton with me.

"We have the whole house to ourselves all weekend, what are we supposed to? Throw a party?" Ashton smiled at me like I was a little kid that didn't know what they were talking about.

"Okay!" I jumped up from the couch, hoping that Ashton was serious. At this point I was willing to do anything to get out of this.

"Are you serious?" Ashton asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Why not? I've never really been to a party before. And like you said, we have the whole house to ourselves all weekend." I shrugged. I was telling the truth, part of me really wanted to throw a party, since I hadn't ever experienced one before.

"You really want to throw a party?" Ashton questioned. He ran a hand through his dirty blonde hair, tousling it about his head.

"Well, I said why not." I rolled my eyes. I don't understand why Ashton was acting so hesitant about this, I knew he had a history for throwing great parties. He was probably just upset that I had ruined his real plans for tonight.

"Okay, fine. Let's throw a party." Ashton said. He dug around in his pockets until he pulled out his phone, where he then began to type furiously away on it.

"Okay." I sighed, relieved that I had created some form of a distraction. "What now?"

"I have a couple friends that can go get the drinks, now we just need to let everyone know." Ashton explained, and I suddenly felt dumb for being so clueless about this. Leave it to me, someone who's never even been to a party like this before, to plan one.

"That's it?" I asked.

"Yeah, we don't really need food because it just creates more of a mess, and no one eats at these things anyway." Ashton shrugged, still typing on his phone. "We just need to take anything breakable and hide it in the basement, but we don't need to do that for a while."

"Oh. This is easier than I thought." I laughed.

"I'm a pro, Stella." Ashton smirked at me. He slid his phone back into his pocket and made his was over to me.

He put his hands on my hips, pulling me closer to him and pressing me against his body. I rested my hands on his toned chest and looked up at him, silently waiting for him to make the next move. And he did, by dipping his head slightly and pressing his lips to mine.

It felt like a much more sincere kiss than others we had shared, maybe because all other times we were having steamy make out sessions, and now this was much calmer. I ran my hands through his hair, something that I loved doing no matter who I was kissing. Ashton's soft lips moved just a little, but not too much or too fast, like he normally did. This was new, and whatever it was, I liked it.