Birthday and mates?!

*BEEP*BEEP*BEEP*

   I shot up and turned the stupid alarm clock off. Then I realized today is my birthday and I have school! I got up and walked to my bathroom. I took a shower and wrapped a towel around my waist. I walked into my walk in closet and put on what I sat out.

I went back into my bathroom and put my hair in a neat bun

I went back into my bathroom and put my hair in a neat bun. I got my make up and put mascara and put shiny lip gloss on. I let my hair down and put it in hair bow made of hair with curls.

 I let my hair down and put it in hair bow made of hair with curls

I grabbed my phone and keys my stuff is in my locker at school. I walked down stairs and outside to my Silver Mercedes. I turned the radio on and 'tiny dancer' by Adam levine came on.

   Within 5 minutes I was at school with my friends. I walked to my locker and opened it there was a bouquet of roses that fell in me. I looked at the note and seen that Jake and his mate Leo got it. I smiled and gave them a big hug. I started walking towards the class room.

When I got at the door there was 6 people that was in there. I sat in the middle like I always do. A few minutes later when the teacher was teaching the door swung open. And I smelt the most amazing smell ever vanilla and cherry. My wolf rain screamed mate.

When I looked up I saw someone I didn't want to see.

Aiden Jackson

______________________________________________________________________
I know this Chapter is short but it's just the beginning so pls keep reading.

Jan 8
2017