You'll Love It

.............................................................
Hi people!
All I have to say is thank you so so much for the nominations for the Fanfiction awards! I never thought so many of you were actually going to do it! ❤️️
Enjoy! :)
Xx,
Sara
.............................................................
Sadie's POV:
I wake up to the sound of an alarm, a sound that always instantly made me irritated, but then as I once again remembered that I wasn't home, and felt Shawn's arm around me, I immediately calmed down.

And then I also remembered what day is today.

I roll to my right in order to face Shawn, and see that he too also woke up with his alarm, and was slowly waking up. As soon as my eyes met his, his lips pulled up into a sleepy smile, and butterflies in my stomach errupted with this sight as they always do.

How can one look so attractive and cute just after waking up?

Today, we had the whole day free as the concert was only tomorrow. But this time, instead of staying in an hotel and then coming to our next stop calmly, Shawn made sure that we were to be here already in the morning, and that also, we woke up early so we had the more time as possible to spend.

"Happy anniversary princess." He says once he was awake enough, his voice raspy.

"Happy anniversary Guitar Boy." I smile wider.

"You didn't-?" He asks. I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Nope. I told you. I kept to my word that I wouldn't check your website or whatever place I could find out, and I have no clue where we are at." For some unknown reason, Shawn made me promise that I wouldn't look for knowing which place we were going to be at during our anniversary, and I kept to my word. I didn't know how this would reveal the surprise for me, but he says that just knowing the city would be a dead giveaway.

He nods, content with my answer. "Good."

Suddenly, looking over my shoulder, he notices something which make his eyes go wide. In a blink of an eye, Shawn is rolling right over me, completely crushing me under him with his weight and getting out of the bed. Leaving me completely surprised and slightly our of breath from being compressed, he walks over to the windows and slides the curtains closed.

"Really? Was crushing me with your weight first thing in the morning really necessary? Why not just ask me to leave the bed if you wanted to close the curtains so bad?" I ask, kind of irritated.

Realizing what he did, he frowns, an apologetic look on his face. "I'm sorry sweetie. I just didn't want you to see any sort of sign outside that would tell you where we are."

I chuckle, not believing this boy. "So I'm guessing you are still not telling me even though we are here already?"

"Nope. I really want it to be a surprise."

If I wasn't curious already, now I really am.

We went on to eat breakfast in the tour bus (not with Shawn first closing all the curtains in the room), and I was surprised to see that today there was a special meal. My mouth watered as I saw the pancakes before me, and then a fuzzy feeling took over me as I looked at Shawn's big smile and remembered what he had done the day after we got together.

"Aw Shawn, you didn't have to do this." I say.

"You said the same thing the first time, and it didn't stop me. But come on, don't deny that you can't wait to devour these."

I sigh, knowing that he got me. "Ok I can't lie. That's true."

"Then don't say I didn't have to. Just enjoy it."