Planning and science bros

"I hate you all."

I was drinking a cup of blue orange juice, looking at Drew, when Adrien came in, dragging his feet and glaring at everyone but Yuugi.

"Good morning to you too sunshine." I said handing him a plate of blue waffles, eggs, and bacon. Adrien stared at me then the food in confusion. "Why is it blue?"

I glanced at him as I walked to Thor. "Why is it not?"

He nodded as if that made sense to everything. All of the others are in the Intel Bearing room seeing the interaction between Nick and Loki.

Steve glanced at me before returning to watching Loki as the Norse god looks to the camera. "Loki's gonna drag this out. So, Thor, what's his play?"
Thor, what wasn't even looking at the screen, just hearing, walked close to Rogers. "He has an army called the Chitauri. They're not of Asgard or any world known. He means to lead them against your people. They will win him the earth. In return, I suspect, for the Tesseract."

Yuugi looked up from his rubix cube and raised an eyebrow at Thor's words. "An army? From outer space? Like no joke?"

Bruce took off his glasses and looked at Thor pointingly not before staring at Aibou in surprise for finishing the puzzle

Bruce took off his glasses and looked at Thor pointingly not before staring at Aibou in surprise for finishing the puzzle. "So he's building another portal. That's what he needs Erik Selvig for." Thor looked at Banner in surprise at the name. "Selvig?"

"He's an astrophysicist." Drew answered as she was finishing her poptart. "He's a friend." Thor stated to the doctor, I guess he was trying to ask if the guy was a friend.

"Loki has him under some kind of spell, along with one of ours." Ah~ Clint aka Hawkeye. Natasha really wants to get that guy out of there doesn't she?

"I wanna know why Loki let us take him. He's not leading an army from here." CK asked as it also didn't sit well with him that Loki gave up to easily.

"I don't think we should be focusing on Loki. That guy's brain is a bag full of cats, you could smell crazy on him." Drew said making Thor look at her.

"Have care how you speak. Loki is beyond reason, but he is of Asgard, and he's my brother."

Yuugi gave the blonde demigod a flat look. "He killed eighty people in two days." Thor went quiet for a while then looked back at Drew and Yuugi. "He's adopted."

Okay I was really close to laughing at that. Bruce suddenly frowned as he remembered something. "Iridium, what did they need the Iridium for?"

And there's where I jump in. I smirk as Agent Coulson walks in with me. "It's a stabilizing agent." I turned to Phil and spoke to him directly. "I'll fly you there. Keep the love alive. Means the portal won't collapse on itself, like it did at SHIELD." I continue but this time to Thor as I finally got to show my intelligence and not be judged. "No hard feelings, Thor. You've got a mean swing but, it also means the portal can open as wide, and stay open as long, as Loki wants. Uh, raise the mid-mast, ship the top sails. That man is playing GALAGA! Thought we wouldn't notice. But we did." I stop for a moment, wondering how Nick did it and looked at Agent Maria Hill. "How does Fury do this?"