Blue. Blake. Or Blue Doom

After I was done with my little bitch moment, where I allowed that dick with a lightbulb glowing up his ass see me cry, I was unbelievably disappointed with myself.

I'm Katrina fucking Justice.

I don't cry!

I may whimper, scream, and beg for mercy.

But I don't cry.

How he was able to break me down was beyond my understand, but I had to let that go. Momma had bigger issues and slight insecurities to sit my fat ass upon.

One: his demon of an ex wife.

Two: his vomit of a brother.

Three: the annoyance of petty crushes that were stuck to my back.

And above all else, the one that was making me want to vomit and cry at the same time from anxiety ... our new environment.

That's right! I was no longer being held in an evil layer, or gallivanting all over the world. No, I was in society, and I was free.

The society that I had grown up hating, not just because my parents had kicked me ass first into it, and then held me down to drown.

No, because I was not an accepted part of this life. The headlines they use to have about me were ... blunt at best. I never blended well with the other women there, or the girls my age. The boys were deviously pissy, and the premise of having to actually be nice to someone make my hands sweat.

Could I have gotten along? Maybe.

Did I try to? No.

And I knew for a fact that my mother held a very large grudge against me for it. I can't even count how many parties I had gotten us thrown out of, or how many friends she had lost because I was not adequately trained.

Yes someone had said that to my face before.

Society here at home, the upper class society was a jungle. And I would rather run down heroes and cuss out villains, get my ass kicked nearly everyday of the week than have to subject myself to the torture of society.

To be frank the shit sucked balls.

Donkey balls.

So you can see where my nervousness is coming from! Blue and I worked in the world of super heroes and villains, of doing mild to severe illegal shit! But going out on a real date? Going to the movies? Dancing at a stupid gala? I didn't know if our relationship could extend into the real world.

I mean ... it would be a dream. An amazing dream to have him smile down at me as he dragged us to go see some movie that I didn't want to. Shoving popcorn down our throats while we smiled at one another, holding hands as we sat down. Sneaking in maybe a kiss or two.

But that's not the real world.

In the real world, Blue technically was criminal.

I didn't even know how Blake and Katrina worked, what their dynamic was, how they got along. Did they get along?

Now you see where my nervous sweats are coming from.

"I'm smelling burnt rubber, so I'm guessing you're thinking to yourself. Stop" Blue said as he came strutting from his room where he had changed into sweats and taken a shower.

I glowered at him, "don't have you a lightbulb to go screw in?" I snapped.

His eyes narrowed in at me, "Katrina. That was weak. What the hell is wrong with you, now? You've cried and done all the other girly shit in the book, you should be fine now!"