falling in love with the side chick

warnings: not smut but smut but not
words count: 2.2k

"no netflix and chill type of shit?" you raise a brow at him as you hand him his ice tea that you just prepared just the way he likes it and topped with two, fresh thinly cut lemons on the side.

"nah, no netflix and chill type of shit. just chilling, with some netflix." he answers as you get down on the couch beside him, snuggling up onto his side. he had already taken off his shirt and is on in his boxers due to the insanely hot weather the air conditioner can't even beat. you see a mischievous glint in his eyes and hum a sound in disbelief. "i'm serious y/n! .. just take off your clothes already." he mumbles the last part and you smile at his how cute the strong guy you know is being.

"i knew it." you sigh as you turn and look up at his handsome face. he is too beautiful to be human, such a jaw-breaking gorgeous you can only see in television screens and magazine covers. even though you knew that you had to finish writing up the algebra quiz for tomorrow's class, jungkook told you he had a long day and he was tired today. he told you he wanted nothing else but to be with you, and that, without a doubt, worked every time.

"so tell me how your day went." jungkook says as you rid of your white shirt, then your blue skirt. "the elementary students treating you well?"

"they always are." you say as you finish undressing, only left in your underwear. you crawl onto jungkook's lap, mindful of his hand holding the freshly brewed ice tea and straddle him seductively. "feel like firing your secretary?" you say before you press a long, heated kiss onto his inviting lips. he agreed to just chilling with netflix, but everytime your eyes trail down his naked torso you can feel your heartbeat in your lower region. you set yourself a boundary for today, just kissing.

"feel like firing everyone in the enterprise. can i fire my girlfriend too?" he says to you as he leans in for another searing kiss. you smile against his lips, but it hits you so deep. you hated this sick feeling, when your heart feels as heavy as lead and there's nothing more you want to do but shoot the butterflies that still want to flutter around in your stomach when they were so unnecessary. you belong to jungkook, and you want him to belong to you too, but he already belongs to someone else. you are not meant to feel anything for him, especially since he is already a guy with a girlfriend. he takes a long sip of his ice tea and gives you the same ear to ear smile he does every time he's satisfied with something that you've made for him. "i wish she was like you." you wish you were her.

"she has been a total bitch today. she keeps complaining about how tired and hungry she is and how her stomach hurts. and then i say, go rest, go eat, take some medicine? and she flips out on me. she gets mad as heck and thinks that i don't care about her. i mean, i'm a business man, not a doctor. what am i meant to say?"

you laugh into his neck, breath softly tickling his bare skin. "yeah, yeah go ahead. laugh at my pain y/n. it's so funny."

"maybe she started her period today." you say as you move back to look at his face again. "i will keep that in mind when i have a boyfriend. no complaining."

"he's going to be the luckiest boyfriend." he sighs as you press your forehead against his and softly kiss on the tip of his nose. his hands wander up and down your back, and then find themselves tackling the back off your bra off with one hand. "it's too hot to wear a bra. i think your girls need to breathe." he smiles as you whisper a quiet 'yikes' underneath your breath. he stares at your chest for a long moment, then hums in approval before beginning to work his mouth on your left breast, fondling with your right breast with his other side.

"jungkook," you say, it sounding like a moan even though you really wanted to get his attention. he doesn't say anything, probably because he did think it was a moan. "don't you ever feel bad? for cheating on her?"