03.

"hey, i'm almost there, you already there?" said michael on the phone, lighting up his cigarette.

"definitely. remember, this is our little secret." giggled amber, she was your best friend since kindergarten.

"come on, don't say it like that. makes me feel bad" said michael as he let out his smoke.

"gee, if you feel that bad about it just bail." said amber, sounding very upset. "relax, i'll see you in a sec" said micheal, hanging up the phone.

michael started walking to the park, it was 10pm. hearing foot steps behind him, he turns around but realizes there's nothing there.

he turns back around to find bloody painter standing right in front of him. "hey man.. don't creep up on me like that." said micheal as he started walking off.

"i don't know what she sees in you. you're pathetic." bloody painter said, michael turned around, "what? what did you just say?" he said, taking a step closer to bloody painter.

"also, what the fuck is up with that creepy mask. fucking creep, leave me alone" micheal said as he pushed bloody painter back.

bloody painter took out his knife, the moonlighting reflecting onto it which caught michael's attention.

michael gasped, as he felt the cold sharp pain in his stomach. in disbelief, he started looking down at the gash, screams echoed throughout the area as bloody made him feel more pain.

"michael!?" amber screamed out, bloody could hear her foot steps coming closer.

"micheal! oh my god.. w-who did this to you!" amber cried, but micheal was unconscious.
she dialed 911 and soon the ambulance came.

***

y/n's pov .
"please you have to let me go see him mom!" you cried, "okay fine, i'll drive you there right now." mom said as she got her keys.

20 minutes later, you arrive. "where is micheal? is micheal okay?" you asked the lady at the front desk. "sorry, i can't say right now." she said.

"let's just wait here okay, come on" said mom as you both walked to the waiting room. you saw amber and got really confused. "what are you doing here.." you asked her.

"i-i um.. so basically i was um, i was walking around the area and i heard screams and i went to check them out and micheal was just lying on the floor." amber said, she was fidgety.

"okay.." you said, still confused. amber was never the type to go out for walks this late. she's scared of the dark. and for micheal, well, he told you he was going to sleep.

"michael lost a lot of blood, i don't know if he's going to make it. but we're going to try our best." said the doctor. "when can i see him?" you asked as tears ran down your cheeks.

"well, when he gets better you can see him. but right now, i don't see him getting any better." said the doctor, amber cried.

"did you not see who it was?" you asked her, "whoever did it left before i could see who they were. i just saw micheal lying on the floor, he was unconscious." said amber, wiping the tears off her face.

something didn't seem right. thoughts were running through your head like crazy. so many questions you wanted to ask amber and micheal.

***
hi sorry for the short chapters. they are going to get longer though. i'm taking my time on this because i want this story to make sense and seem realistic.