Chapter 14

Once I got home from the game I flopped on the couch scrolling through the channels settling on some re-runs of friends until I heard a knock at my door, and surprisingly there stood Eli and Liam, it hurt me Jace wasn't there but I was still pleased about the other two.
"Good Job tonight Li" I smiled and he thanked me "so what you doing here?"
"We should be asking what your doing here, one of the biggest parties of the year is on currently" I chuckled at Elis blunt response.
"Yeah I know, oh well"
"No oh well for you woman, take of that jersey, grab your phone and come with us" I tried to decline Liam's demands but it all resulted in me being carried to his car with Eli walking beside us after he locked my house and grabbed my phone. Once we pulled up at the party I started with more complaints.
"Guys seriously, I'm not dressed for a party" I was wearing a long sleeve for crying out loud! Liam inspected me as we got out off the car, he pulled some pieces off hair from my bun stepping back and evaluating me again, then he reached for the sleeves of my shirt and ripped the off, your kidding me "Liam fuck you, this is my only black long sleeve"
"Ugh I'll buy you five new ones, now let's go, you look cute" it actually didn't look too bad, the neck was high so it didn't just look like an ordinary singlet, he's a smart boy but a freaking wanker. As Liam ran ahead I pulled Eli back "where's Jace?" He immediately looked down.
"Probably already in there pissed drunk"

And Eli was right, once we entered I spotted Eli grinding with some girl with a bottle of beer in his hand screaming the lyrics of songs, she then turned around and smashed her lips to his but he didn't stop her, he kissed her and danced to the beat of the music. I didn't want to admit it but it hurt to see it. Eli had disappeared and I spun around to run into a hard chest.
"where you going Katie?" Alex, it would just so happen to be Alex I walked into.
"Um I was just going to leave actually" I looked at him then back to see Jace still snogging that slag.
"Don't run away, it'll mean he won?" What an earth is he on about?
"What?" I stood back so I could look at him properly.
"We helped each other once, we can do it again" he smirked and surprisingly a smile filled my face too.
"Help each other with what Reid?"
"Well Summers, you either seem to like Jace or hate the slag he's kissing so I can help you get a little revenge, and well you can help me with my needs" I laughed "let's get a drink" I didn't expect to follow but I did, Alex was a nice horny guy, no real harm and I've been there once and I must say I'd happily go there twice.
"Drink up Summers"
"This is the only one"

*3 hours later*
"Come on Alex let's do a shot" I slurred pulling him towards the bench.
"Fine but then your mine" he nipped at my neck sending shivers down my spine. We'd been dancing together for most the night, occasionally sharing a decent snog and I could tell Alex was getting impatient, it was fun teasing him. Are you wondering about Jace? Yeah well I've seen him with 3 different girls, the last I saw was some bimbo on his lap eating his face. I grabbed the shot clinking it with Alex and swallowed the burning liquid. We both slammed our shot glasses down and I met eyes with a very impatient boy "let's go" I whispered, he grabbed my hand pulling it upstairs towards a door, I don't even know who's house this is and it's probably wrong but oh well, there's no going back now. I stumbled through the door as Alex closed it behind us locking the door pushing me over towards the bed, I fell back and he instantly leant towards me.

"I have one condition Reid" he pulled back smirking.
"and that would be?"
"No love bites in visible places" he chuckled nodding connecting our lips roughly as he rocked against me and I bucked my hips to meet his. To say we were fasting in undressing would be an understatement, that's the quickest I've ever taken clothing off in my life, Alex's eyes darted towards my exposed breast "this isn't visible" his smirk made me want more, he attached his lips to my breasts, massaging them with one hand and sucking on the sensitive skin with his plump lips, I wrapped my legs around his waist pulling him closer to me, little moans escaping my mouth as he continued to assault my chest "I can't wait anymore" his words came out almost like a growl, he sat back ripping open a tinfoil packet slipping it onto his length, I backed up on the bed a bit so he had more room. Once he was done he came towards me pushing my legs open with both his hands as he positioned himself above me, as he lowered himself I quickly moved away "Katie are you okay?" Everything from that night flashed in my mind, I shook my head yes "sorry, I'm good" he gave me a little smile moving back towards me. I blocked out all thoughts and raked Alex's back as he pressed himself into me, I let a muffled moan and buried my head in the nook of his shoulder as he drew in and out I left love bits in the nape of his neck making his moans louder. As he drew in and out faster I could feel it building up in the pit on my stomach as I gripped the sheets around me "oh my god" I whispered as he moaned against my neck slowing down but slamming fully in and out making my hips buck every time he did so.