Chapter 24

AN: I wanna change Ariana to someone else, because I love her and I don't like what I'm going to write about her here. And I also wanna change Justin because everybody is like 'WTF, Justin is The Rock's son?' and it does make sense xD

So I'm going to change Ariana to Bella Thorne and Justin, I haven't decided yet. I have Jacob Artist and Quincy Brown in my mind but Idk yet. So if you guys have any suggestion, comment here. (I'm dead set on Bella though, so you can choose between Jacob and Quincy)

Jacob

Or Quincy

Or Quincy

I kinda like Q tho ;) So Vote 

It was a quarter to 10 as Camila sat on the couch in the small living room while watching a documentary about frogs when Lauren come and join her on the couch. Camila stared at her wife who only wore a pair of boxers and navy blue long sleeve shirt. Lauren had a towel on her head, seemingly just got out of the shower.

"Hi baby," Camila said as she wrapped her hands around Lauren's torso and put her head on her shoulder, cuddling her wife.

"Hey...what are you watching Camz? Ew Frogs...disgusting!" Lauren exclaimed as she scrunched up her nose at her wife, making the younger girl chuckle. She then took the remote from Camila's lap and change the channel to what seems to be the sports channel that are broadcasting a live basketball game.

Camila rolled her eyes at her wife, then stared at her. Since they got married, she had never seen Lauren shirtless or even just wearing bra. Lauren's always wear clothes inside the bathroom after showering or locked the door when she wants to change. Is she really shy about her body? That can't be. Camila was certain that her wife must've been ripped from all the hard work she had done. And also Camila may have copped a feel of her wife's body or two.

Lauren cleared her throat to get her wife's attention when she saw that the younger woman was lost in thought while staring at her, "Why are you looking at me like that, creepy?" Lauren asked jokingly.

Camila pinched her wife's waist as she replied, "I'm not a creep and I can stare at you all I want, you're my wife!" She said then sunk her teeth in her wife's shoulder lightly.

"Ow wow ow!" Lauren's exclaimed as she laughed and pushed Camila's forehead away from her shoulder, "You're so abusive," She said playfully.

"Yeah? Remember that when you have a thought about cheating on me with another sexy woman," Camila said as she wrapped her hands around Lauren again, "I'll beat yo ass!" She added, making her wife laugh wholeheartedly.

"Really Camz?" Lauren asked as she still trying to catch a breath.

"No." Camila said as she tightened her grip on Lauren's torso, "I'd cry if you so much as lurk on another sexy woman. So don't do that." Camila said as she pouted at her wife.

"Babe, I can barely handle one crazy sexy woman," Lauren sighed jokingly causing Camila to squeeze her, "Just kidding," Lauren said as she leaned down to kiss Camila's nose, "One is enough baby, I won't lurk on another woman...and who would want someone like me? Only you."

"That's a not true," Camila said as she began to play with Lauren's right fingers, "You're beautiful."

"I'm not beautiful ...I have a scar over here," Lauren said as she traced her left eyebrow.

"Baby, stop okay...That scar is hot and you're way too beautiful...Like everybody would want you, but they can't have you," Camila said

"And why is that?"

"Because you're mine. Duhhh" Camila said in an obvious tone.

Lauren smiled lovingly at her wife before kissing her head, "Hundred percent yours,"

"Mmmhmm, good." Camila muttered as she placed her head on Lauren's chest and Lauren's hand immediately stroke Camila's hair and soon, sleep overtaking her.

*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

"Stop!"

Camila stirred in her sleep when she felt movements under her and the sound of breathy whisper-yell from her wife, "Quiet and stop moving so much." She groaned and then try to let sleep take over her again.

"It hurts!"

Camila heard her wife whimper and that wakes her up completely. She looks up at her wife to find that her eyebrows were furrowed like she was in pain. The older girl was tossing and turning in her sleep, sweat coats her forehead and her left hand is on her left eyebrow where the scar is.

"Oww! Hurt!" Lauren whimpered again.

"Shhh baby, it's okay. It's just a dream. I'm here, shhh.." Camila whispered in her ear trying to soothe her as she wiped the sweat off of her wife's forehead and remove her hand from her eyebrow.

Suddenly Lauren stop whimpering and stop moving as her face relaxed. .

Camila stared at her wife, stroking her left cheek, "What are you dreaming about baby?" she asked out loud even though she knows that the sleeping Lauren is not going to answer that. She then stroked Lauren's scar before kissing it, "You're so mysterious," She chuckled. "I hope one day, you're going to open up to me.." She said, kissing Lauren's forehead, "Until then, I'll be here, patiently waiting,"

Camila let out a sigh in relief and took the remote that is dead on the floor and turned off the tv before taking Lauren's phone on the table to see what time is it. It was two o'clock in the morning. She then slowly stretched; so that she didn't wake her wife considering that she's still on her.

"Good night, baby. I love you so much," Camila said before kissing Lauren's jaw before tucking herself in the crook of Lauren's neck and try to sleep again.

AN: Lmao how do I say this? I'm sorry for leaving you guys hanging for so long. The truth is, I got older, and the truth about getting older is that you have to do things all by yourself and you feel like everybody is depending on you (That's what I feel LOL) Anyway, I got so busy. I'm either studying or working. If I'm not studying or working, I'm with friends or texting the bae ;). It's craaazy.

I'm sorry this is a filler chapter. But I promise you guys, the next chapter is coming soon.

Ps: I don't wanna comment about Camila.