Yandere!Russia x Reader

You knocked on Russia’s door as you stood out in the near-blizzard, frowning the entire time. What could Russia possibly want from you this time? Russia answered the door immediately with his childish smile plastered onto his face. “Ah, Privet ____, please come in!” he invited. You returned his cheerful greeting with a cold stare as you walked in. “H-h-hello, ____,” the trembling Baltics stammered as you passed them.

    You acknowledged them with a nod as you welcomed yourself to a comfortable chair. You crossed your legs and stared at Russia. “Why’d you tell me to come over?” you demanded. Russia, still smiling, walked over and sat in a chair next to you. “I wanted to speak with you,” he said simply. Your face remained straight. “About what?” Russia, even though he had only just sat down, stood up and pulled you out of your chair.

    “Come with me,” he said, dragging you into a room and closing the door. “Unhand me sunflower-head!” you ordered, slapping his hand away. Russia’s smile faded in an instant, and his face darkened. “Let’s talk,” he said, his voice slicked with poison. It made you just a tad bit nervous, but you paid him no heed. “If you want to talk, let’s talk. Otherwise, I’m leaving.” You shot him a glare. Russia’s gaze had become colder.

    Suddenly, without warning, he lashed out at you, grabbing your arm and throwing you onto the bed. You widened your eyes and tried to get up, but the taller country was already on you, pinning your wrists to your sides and then kissing you, roughly. You were so shocked you couldn’t move. You felt many emotions swell up inside you as he kissed you. Hate, anger, and also… happiness? Hell no, you hated Russia.

    Russia pulled away and smiled his childish smile. “You like it, da?” he asked. You glared daggers at him. “What do you think?” you spat at him. “I think you like it.” With that said, Russia kissed you again, a little softer. You still hated him. You attempted to shove him off you, but he was too strong for you. Damn. When Russia pulled away, his face was still as stone. “Why you try to push me away?” Russia asked. “Because I hate you,” you growled. “You know damn well that I hate you!” “And I like you, ____,” he replied. “Get the hell away from me!”

    Russia’s face got darker. “I always get my way ____,” he said coldly. “Not this time,” you spat. Then he did something he had never done to you before: he slapped you. You shook a little. “You actually slapped me…” you muttered in shock. You felt Russia’s glare burning into your eyes; it was unnerving. Was this… fear? You had never been afraid of anything, not even Russia.

    And yet, Russia was scaring you. Damnit. “Bastard…” You forced out. You would not lose your dignity. “You are still so stubborn, da…” Russia said calmly, voice like ice. “Yeah, what are you going to do about it?” “I will have you, no matter what. You don’t have a choice in the matter.” You sent your iciest glares at him. But he didn’t even flinch.

    You felt a pain on your head, and you blacked out.

--

    You woke up slowly on a cold floor. You tried to move, but found that your arms and neck had chains on them, which were connected to the wall. You decided not to struggle; they were chains. You would need super strength to break them. You looked around and examined your surroundings. By the looks of it, you were in a dungeon or prison of a sort. Hell no, you were _____!

    You do not become a prisoner, you are not helpless--- you say that, but… look at you now. As you sat there feeling miserable and, for the first time in your life, vulnerable, you heard heavy footsteps coming from above. Sounds like the bastard who captured me is coming down, you thought to yourself as the footsteps got closer. When they finally stopped, you looked up to come face-to-face with Russia.