Welcome to Hyrule Post-War

The grass was a vibrant green, the rivers a crystal like clearness to them, forests that stretched across the land and valleys ringed by mountains. Many children ran about playing and joking, laughing and dancing. There in the very center of the land upon the fields stood a magnificent castle, this was Hyrule castle home of the Hylian royal family. Standing upon the ramparts a woman with long blond hair, tied back in a stylish braid stood reminiscing about the fun times she had battling alongside her army.

She thought back to the discovery of the multiple gate of souls, how they kept opening by themselves. The warriors of time, twilight, and sky once again fought alongside them and chose not to leave. Then Phantom Ganon began to wreak havoc upon the land and the warriors of the sea rose to aid the remaining heroes in their quest. After that Hyrule prospered and soon new lands were discovered, more of the Great Sea. And the newfound lands of Windfish isles, Sea of Tracks, and Lorule. The newcomers to her land the warriors it brought forth and the battles she fought with them circled through her mind.

She turned back to the castle and using her magic began to view what the newcomers were doing, Toon Zelda in the hulking behemoth of a Phantom was sparring against Toon Link, Yuga sat teaching an art class within one of the castle rooms, Ravio was haggling with one of the merchants, and Marin, Medli and Sheik were playing music for the children. Zelda smiled and thought to herself 'Who should I visit first?'

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

AN: Hello everyone, I thought this would be a fun experiment to do so please turn down the flames if you do comment, this is introductory that is why it is short. It will lead into misadventures with the aforementioned characters and once DLC is done I will do regular characters.