saying thanks is more difficult then i ever thought..

Anamika's pov
I think I should thank him but how ..?
Atleast I should try ..
Again i gathered all the strength which was left in me and I tried to look up UpTo his eye level but when I did that I was lost in his eyes..
Somehow he has some force on me ..
He did all bad to me but I still feel a little pull towards him.. I exactly don't know  the reason why  I always get lost in his eyes .. a person who is criminal a person who is monster How can he have eyes like this sometimes I can see Strom in those whereas sometimes I can see ocean like depth in it.. when I see in those eyes with keen observation I can always  see my reflection .. I know it always gets fade away the moment his other emotions over take .. the moment he gets angry the rage the anger shows Strom in it and my reflection fades away and it becomes dark black in colour like the colour of dark horified night ..
But sometimes I felt warm kind... But he don't show those emotions for long time he has great ability to mask his emotions I think..
A criminal like him don't deserve such innocent reflecting eyes as they show emotions which he is not capable of expressing..
I got out of my trance as he cleared his throat .
Hmmmn.. anything that you needed anamika ?
Ahh ahhh. ... Iwantedto apologiesfor my behaviorok and thankyouforletting me meetmy momdadand brother.
( I wanted to apologise for my behavior OK and thank you for letting me meet my mom dad and brother)
I said in mere second. . I want him to understand it
Sorry I don't understand what you said ..
Ahh he is such a idiot person ... Huhuhh
Not even a word ..? I asked him with question mark  written on my face
😓😕
Hmmm yes not even a word as u were blabbering the things so fast..
Oh really that was rude .. I said with a little anger in my voice...
Now little princess you look cute with your red angry face.. 😱 he said while smiling .
Do I really look cute when I am angry ? I asked myself ..
Really cute anger huhuhh he is just making it difficult for me to say sorry to him..
Now tell me what were you UpTo ? Why you were staring at office ?
If you wanted to say something you or if you want something then you  should just have came inside .. I don't mind that .. anamika..
Ahhh ahh
OK stop that. Dont start shuttering again.. and just tell me what you want ?
Nothing .. I replied without even thinking..
I can't say him thank you . I don't want to say him anything  like this face to face ..
His presence makes me do things which I don't want like shuttering blabbering ranting huhuhh and what not god knows..
After that he just stared at me for a minute said OK and went away for his work ..
Oh god it's really not easy to thank a mafia king and my evil husband  ..
I mean I never faced problem like this I was always a polite person as my mom dad teach me good manners values and all other things .. I never thought twice before thanking someone for helping me or for a good gesture.. I didn't felt this awkward or nervous for saying sorry to anyone in my past I always used to apologise whenever I thought I will hurt someone or whenever I thought any of my actions were wrong ..
But this beast always make me feel self conscious..
Anyway I need to find some ways to say thanks huhuh if it was just for me then I would have leave the topic but mom said I should  say him thank you and I can't let down my mom's words..
I started making my way towards kitchen..
When I reached kitchen I got an idea..
Why don't I cook all of his favourite dishes for lunch and that will be my way  to say him  thanks ..
But I don't know all of his likes and dislikes.
Whom should I ask..? Who can help me ?
Hmmm yes . Ammi
I immediately mAde my way to her room ..
I knocked on the door ..
Yes come in please she said with her soft motherly tone..
I must say she has so much love kindness in her that her every word and actions show it clearly to everyone .
I went inside .. to see that she was just sitting at the rest chair besides the window and was looking out ..
Her hairs are always tied in neet clean bun and her scarf and dupata are always there on her head so that her hairs are not shown to all...
There religion is a great religion and it doesn't allow any of the woman to show her hairs open to anyone other then her mehrams..
I respect it.  She was a true muslim..
She does 5 times namaaz ..( she prays 5 times in a whole day ..As she shows her all faith in Allah..)
Keeps roza without fail and everything what a true muslim should do ..
Her kindness loving nature her explaining the things what Allah advices humans to do the things and what not ..
and what will be consequences if we do something bad . Everything about her I adore ..
Ammi I called her softly... And seated near her rested my head on her lap..