33| Apportation

Apportation: the ability to teleport objects or people through space.

You guyssssss from now on, whenever Harry talks about loving Sage and protecting her HE REALLY ISN'T LYING! Especially the part about protecting her, it's actually foreshadowing👀

This chapter is kinda shit in my opinion but oh whale.

Enjoy xx

t.m.

🔮🔮🔮

S.E // The 7th Supreme

E // The 7th Supreme

   "What?"

  I arched a brow at Harry whom was gazing at me quietly from across me, chin in his palm with a soft smile planted on his lips. He tugged on the ends of his grey hoodie over his knuckles, leaning back in his seat while he continued to gaze at me with that same smile on his face, now widening a little since I spoke, his cute little dimple popping out. We were currently have brunch, before I had to go visit my Grams at the French Quarter once again and run a few errands right after that. Harry had a few errands to run too with Jason after we finish eating.

   "What?" he mimicked me, bright eyes shinning playfully while I shook my head in amusement and continued to sip on my drink and devour my burrito.

   "Why're you staring at me like that?" I chuckled, looking down at my food to avoid his intense gaze.

   "I like staring at you," he responded, making me scrunch my face up at him in amusement.

   "And why is that?"

   "Because I love you."

  My lips parted at his sudden words, a flush creeping up onto my cheeks as I smiled widely at what he said, watching him grin charmingly at me.

   "And you're so beautiful it hurts," he added, making me laugh before shaking my head.

   "Harry," I sighed in content, rolling my lips inwards to stop laughing too much. "I love you too, more than you know."

  His eyes shone brightly at my words, his heart-shaped lips stretching out into a big smile that had my heart warming up because he was just so darn beautiful. His stretched his arm out over the table, grasping mine and giving it a squeeze while our gazes met and he smiled at me once more.

   "You have no idea how happy I feel whenever I hear those words coming from your lips," he told me sincerely, his little confession making me part my lips in surprise.

   "Harry," I breathed, unsure of what to say except 'I love you' again. It was all I wanted to say to him because it was true.

   "And I want you to know that," he continued, before pausing again, gaze averting to the table as he thought of what to say. "I want you to know that I love you too, so much, always and forever."