DADA

The next morning, everyone woke up early so Neville and Luna wouldn't have to wait for them. Everyone ate, and the Daily Prophet dropped down on the table. Harry was a lot more comfortable now that Rita Skeeter wasn't the front page writer. He opened the paper, and read the article.

HARRY POTTER PROVES US WRONG

Yesterday, Harry Potter and his band of friends, plus his boyfriend Draco Malfoy, were seen going into the Spirit and Beast Division once again. I collected some records, and it turns out Harry Potter's animagus is a Leshy. Leshies, once thought to be fictional creatures, was proved wrong by Harry Potter, who managed to become one through animagus training. He was then seen traveling to the Beast Division, no doubt to record himself as a Leshy. Harry Potter has once again, proved us wrong, and that Leshies are indeed, real.

Harry finished reading the article, and sighed.

"At least this isn't something negative. I would rather have them not write about every single thing that happens in my life, though." Harry said. He downed his cup of coffee.

"The front page will stop writing about you in a year or so, I bet." Luna assured him. "There's going to be a new prince somewhere in the world, and the Daily Prophet will focus on that. It's just a matter of time."

Everyone left, and headed to their first class potions.

"Welcome back everyone. Hope you enjoyed your day off yesterday. Take out your quills and parchment." She said. Harry internally groaned.

The entire period was just her giving a lecture, and the students writing notes. The group quickly exited the class, and headed to Defense Against the Dark Arts.

"Hello. Today we will be learning about the new species of animal that has been surfacing in the Daily Prophet; the Leshy. Mr. Potter, please come to the front of the room." Professor Ulrich said. Harry got up hesitantly, and stood in front of the class.

"Harry here has somehow become an animagus, I'd love to figure out when." He said, raising his brow to Harry. "But his animagus is a Leshy. Leshies are considered, Father Nature, in folk books, and are supposedly mischievous creatures that like to confuse unworthy travelers of their forest. They have a deep connection with nature and animals. Grey Wolves are used by Leshies to fight for them in many scenarios. Leshies are also, apparently, be able to tickle a traveler to death. There has been one woman Ukraine, who swore she saw a Leshy bring a flower back to life. Mr. Potter." He said. He got Harry's attention. "Will you please grace the class with your form?" He asked. Harry felt unsure, but he did so anyways. He concentrated, and turned into the familiar Leshy. His head sprouted antlers, and his body became a tree.

Harry was thankful for the high rise ceilings. He would stretch a little.

"Can you speak to the flower, please." Professor Ulrich asked him. He held a plant close to Harry. It looked like a mouth with little teeth looking things.

"Leshies are known to be able to speak to plants. They can understand all languages, but can only speak Slavic languages. I'm able to understand what he says because I learned a good bit of Serbian when I took a vacation. All Slavic languages are very closely linked, so no matter what he speaks, I should be able to piece together what he is saying." He informed the class. Harry reached over, and picked to potted plant up carefully with his trunk hand things.

"Do you have a name?" Harry asked the plant. Everyone was baffled at how Harry's voice seemed to come from all direction. No one could understand him except Professor Ulrich.

"The creature who tends the garden calls us Venus Flytraps." Harry heard the little plant say. Harry laughed a little.

"You look adorable. What do you eat?" Harry asked the little plant.