Jon Snow - "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?"

"Where have you been?" Jon looked up as soon as you walked into the huge hall of Winterfell. He wore his usual frown on his forehead and his voice was trembling a little.

"Robb and I went riding together." Your hair was glued to your forehead and you knew that your clothes smelled awful. You had however enjoyed yourself, the company and the view.

"Since when do you and Robb ride together?" Jon licked his lips and he shifted his weight from one leg to the other. His cheeks seemed to color slightly and you cocked your head, a smile spreading across your face.

"Wait a minute." You crossed your arms over your chest and playfully you walked towards the dark curled sword fighter. "Are you jealous?" You placed your hands on Jon's chest and Jon swallowed, clearly doubting whether he was going to step back.

Eventually he curled his fingers around your wrists. His grip was tight and after he kept silent for a long minute he cleared his throat. "What would you say if I'd say yes?" His cheeks reddened even more and you grinned. "I'm only a bastard. My brother is the heir of Winterfell."

You shook your head and pressed the palm of your hand to his glowing cheek. "Jon Snow." You moved a little closer towards him, your body now almost pressed to his. "I have never cared about status and a title. If you would be willing to share the rest of your life with me, I would be willing to stay with you forever."

Jon smiled rarely, but at that moment a bright smile spread across his face. "And what about my brother?" He squeezed his eyes a little, the smile fading slightly.

"Your brother and I are good friends, but we wouldn't have worked as a couple anyway." You spoke softly and you felt Jon's arms sliding around your waist. "I don't even want to try."

"You have no idea how happy you make me." Jon tucked a strand of hair behind your ear and his smile was reaching his eyes, for the first time since you had met him.

"I think I do."