Chapter 1 - Surprise!

Luke's POV (his wolf^)

"Omega!" I heard someone call. I turned off the vacuum and made my way to the living room. There I spot the new alpha, Alpha Michael, standing there with an angry look on his face. I immediately bow down my head preventing eye contact with him.

"What're you doing?"

"I was told to clear up the dining room, Alpha"

"What did I tell you to do?!" He said loudly, making me shiver.

"To make lunch for you and Mr. Penn" I said, him barely hearing me.

"Speak up!"

"T-To make lunch for you and Mr. P-Penn" I said louder.

"Why haven't you started it?"

"I was told to clear up....? He cut me off.

"Get to the kitchen!"

"B-But Alpha, I was.." He cut me off again.

"Are you fucking deaf, Omega?"

"No, Alpha"

"Then why the hell are you still in front of me?!" He said.

I turned around, walking towards the kitchen. As I turned the corner I bounced into someone, falling on the floor which made my small body ache even more than it already does.

"What the fuck!" The person's voice roared.

"I-I'm really sorry" I got up ignoring the pain. I looked up at the person, seeing its my older brother, Beta Justin.

"Are you okay?" His voice soften, his eyes looking at mines.

"Y-Yes Beta, can I be excused? Alpha told me to make dinner for our guests later"

"You can go ahead" he said, his hand tapping my shoulder. I flinched as he did so.

"T-Thank you Beta" I said, quickly walking to wards the kitchen again.

Alpha Michael is meeting with the Alpha of Blue Mood's Pack about passing through his pack to find his mate. His mate will be very happy to have a strong, good looking person. I sigh and begin to make the meals.

¶~

The table was set and the guest including my brother Beta Justin, Alpha Michael and Mr. Penn and his mate. I plated their meals and began walking out.

"Omega, your corner" Alpha Michael instructed. I obeyed and went to my assigned seat in the corner of the dining room. I sat confused to why I was told to sit. I soon realized that I was kept back to wait on them.

"Omega more wine" Alpha told me. I got up for the 30th time and poured wine into each of their glasses. My feet tripped over itself causing some wine to spill on Mr Penn as I was about to pour some into his glass.

"Sir. I'm really sorry. It was a mistake" I said, getting a paper towels for him. He took it, not saying a word. After he cleaned himself up, he looked at me.

"You need to be more careful young man"

"I'm really sorry, Sir" I gave him an apologetic look.

"That's quite alright son" He smiled at me, I returned a smile, which soon faded as I looked at Alpha Michael's face. I knew I messed up. I sat back down in my corner, terrified to what may happen. 

¶~

I was told to remain seated as Alpha and Beta bid farewells and thanks to Mr. Penn. I bit down on my lip trying not to look weak even though I fail badly.

"Basement! NOW!" I jumped and looked up at a furious Alpha. I ran down to my room in the basement, terrified.

"Think embarrassing me in front of guests is okay, huh Omega?"

"N-No, it was.."

"Shut the fuck up!" He slapped me across the face. The taste of blood in my mouth becoming recognized. I shivered, not looking at him. My brother besides him.

"You're a worthless piece of shit" A kick hit my body making me scream in pain, curling up on the ground. Kicks kept coming and hitting all over my body. My brother just stood there with a disappointed look on his face.

"What do you have to say, Omega?!"

"I-I'm sorry. It won't happen a-again Alpha and B-Beta" I chocked out.

He shook his head, kicking my body one more time before they both exited the basement.

"Fucking disgrace" I heard my brother say.

I stayed on the floor crying my body limp. The pain soon fading as I fall asleep.

¶~

My alarm echoing through the basement. I woke up smiling, totally ignoring the pain and bruises on my body. It was my birthday, my 17th birthday, the day I find my mate or at least try to find one. The thought of getting rejected is still on my mind because who wants a worthless omega. I sighed and step into the shower.

I stepped out the shower and changed, exiting the basement going up to the kitchen. I finished made the pack's breakfast and was told to go to the garden and plant new vegetables. I look at the pack pups running around and playing with their parents. I was taken out of my gaze by Taylor, the alpha's sister.

"Omega, Alpha wants to see you when you're finished here"

"Yes Inspector"

She chuckled, shaking her head. "I told you call me Taylor"

I nodded and she walked over to the training grounds. I wonder what Alpha wants me for. Probably to have me clean something. I kept digging into the dirt, removing the already grown vegetables, replacing them with seeds. The garden is really large and filled with bunch of vegetables. This is the only chore I actually enjoy. It makes me feel like I'm out for a run.  The wind blowing in my face, the soil in my hands and feet. I finally finished picking and replanting all the vegetables,removing all the weeds and clearing it of rocks. My back aching and my hands soar. I got up and walk to the hose, turns it on and began watering the new plants and seedlings. I washed my feet and hands out and made my way back to the house. I walked into the pack's house, looking for Alpha Michael. Other pack members were in the house but no sign of the alpha.

"Excuse me Ma'am, have you seen Alpha Michael?" I asked my mother.

"He's out in town, why?"

"I was told that he wanted to see me"

"Go speak to the Beta about. Stop bothering me" she said looking back at their book.

"Yes Ma'am" I said walking up to the first floor, as I'm not allowed to use the elevator. I made it upstairs and walked to my brothers office. I knocked on the know.

"Enter!"

I walked in, closing the door behind me.

"What, Omega?"

"I was told that the alpha wants to see me, he's not around Miss Beth told me to tell you" I explained to him.

"Go wait in his office, don't touch anything!"

"Yes, Beta" I left room, walking towards Alpha's office. I entered and sat down on the floor next to the sofa as I'm not really allowed to sit on the furniture.

I looked around the room, placing my head on the floor, closing my eyes, drifting off to sleep.

-------------------------------------------------

Thoughts?