Chapter Tweleve

Second Person's P.O.V

** FLASH BACK **

Lena and Kara were walking in the park. They hadn't seen each other in a couple weeks and decided that it was time they should hang out. Kara had been busy with studying and Lena was busy with work. "I have to tell you something." Both friends said at the same time.

"You first." They said in unison again. Kara let's out a little laugh, which causes Lena to smile. Lena has always loved Kara's laugh. It made her happy. "You go first, Kara." Lena said, excited to hear Kara's news.

"Well, uhm... I have a boyfriend." Kara said happily. Lena was shocked. 'So she has time to have a boyfriend and go on dates with him. But not even an hour to see me. Okay then.'  She thought.

Lena held back all her anger. Kara looked happy, she was happy. This some-what ruined the news Lena was going to tell Kara. "I-I'm so happy for you. A boyfriend. Wow." Lena said faking a smile. "Yeah. It's pretty great." Kara said, still smiling.

"So what was your news?" Kara asked. "Well, okay. This is really big news." Lena said nervously. She was still going to tell Kara her big news. She needed to tell Kara this. It was part of Lena. She was sure that Kara was going to accept her for it. That was only part of what Lena was going to tell Kara. She was going to tell her another part. But now she figures she can't. She thinks it'll ruin things between them. Plus, she doesn't even know if Kara's the same way. She probably doesn't.

"Good news, right?" Kara asked. Lena nod. "So... can we sit?" Lena asked nervously, gesturing to a bench a few feet in front of them. Kara nods and they both walk over to the bench and sit down. "Lena, is everything okay?" Kara asked concerned. "Y-Yeah. So, uhm... I've realized something about myself. Something, Something I was... I was scared to tell people about. B-But now I'm ready to tell people. And I thought you'd be the first person I'd tell." Lena said.

"What is it, Lena?" Kara asked smiling. 'Okay, I'm just going to get straight to the point.' Lena thought. She took a deep breath. "I'm..." Lena began but got distracted. Where they were sitting, the sun shined perfectly on Kara, making her eyes sparkle. 'She looks beautiful.' Lena thought. 'No, Lena. No getting distracted. Just tell her.' thought Lena. Before it was too late, Lena got focused again."I'm.... I'm... I like girls." Lena said.

"Wh-What?" Kara asked shocked and confused. Lena simply nodded. "S-So you're gay?" She asked. Lena nods. Kara breaks out into a smile and hugs Lena. "I'm so proud of you for telling me." She said. Lena smiled and hugged her friend back. Lena was happy. She knew Kara would accept her and be proud of her.

** END OF FLASHBACK **

------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Heyyyy. So I decided it was about time to update. So yah. I hope you like this chapter. I didn't know what else to write so I thought this would work. So yah.

Tysm for reading. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Ilysm. STAY FANTASTIC!!

Lots of Love - T ♡