Breakfast Delivery

waahhhh!!! im back!!  I mean its the authors cute and adorable baby sister bwhaha! well my sister is Busy eating korean food at the moment so its my task to upload the next chapters!!!! this is for you guys!! who likes to eat samgyupsal? (pork belly) and ramyun!! so spicy and yummy!! ok enough with the food talk i hope you love the next chapters! coz I DO!!  hahah this chapter is about food though! u knw isnt it sweet when a guy just show how much he cares in doing small simple stuff for you and makes u feel love? just like a guy DELIVERs food to you coz he is worried that u dnt eat right?? waaaaaaaaaaaahh!! im a sucker for sweet guys!!!!

BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAI OPPA!

plz comment and share with ur friends! come on exotics! we OWN THIs one!

ENJOY!

 +++

FLO POV

I walk out of my apartment building yawning.

“Good day Ms. Khan.”

“And to you too Rob.” I answering waving goodbye. I turned a corner and stopped on my tracks.

I’m still asleep and I’ll wake up in a second. He can’t be waiting for me. I’m dreaming. He was staring at the sky with a small smile his bronze hair glimmering in the morning light. He must have felt my stare because he looked my way and smiled that smile that lights ups his face.  He straightens up and walked towards me and this is usually the time I wake up. I close my eyes and open them. Why is he still here? And why am I not in bed?

“This is real?” I said panicked. He stops right in front of me smirking.

“If this is not then that means you dream about me.” He said.

“What do you want?” I ask him suspiciously. They never fetch me on the morning.

“I wanted to talk to you and bring you breakfast.” Kai answered lifting a bag in front of me. I can instantly smell the coffee and bread inside. “have you eaten?” I shook my head. “Perfect.”

“What is this all about?” I ask him again.

“Come on let’s walk.” He said. I walk silently beside him still suspicious. “Here.” He said handing me a muffin.  “it’s not as good as yours but I thought you’d sleep late since you were so tried last night so you won’t eat breakfast.”

“Thanks.” I answer biting into the muffin. It was quite good but I’m still confused on what is happening.

“Why are you here?” I ask him.

“We we’re worried someone might take you on the morning too.” He answered.

“We?”

“Alright I was worried.”

“I’m fine.”

We walked in silence a few meters. Why the heck is the silence awkward? I can usually tell Kai anything, and when were with each other we were quite noisy.

“Flo..” he stated again. We were nearing the school.

“Hmm?” I asked as I sipped the coffee.

“I’m sorry.” He said. I stop walking and look at him.

“I’m sorry. I was being a jerk last time.”  He said, clutching me shoulders.  I just stare at him.  “I’m sorry Flo.” He repeated. I stare into his brown eyes, those brown eyes that I missed so much. They were filled with remorse, anxiousness and another feeling I can’t describe. “Flo?”