Chapter Seven:

Lana's Pov

I wake up about one in the morning to screaming. I run to Kristia's room and see her freaking out in her bed. She's still screaming. She must be having a nightmare. I sit next to her and try to calm her down. It doesn't work. I lay next to her and put my arm around her and tell her everything's going to be okay. That works. She wakes up and looks at me.

"What happened?"

"You had a nightmare. It's okay now."

"Oh, thanks for helping me."

I start to walk away when I hear a voice.

"Lana, can you stay with me please?"

"Of course I will."

Kristia's Pov

   I wake up and see Lana's arm around my waist. Oh yeah, she stayed in here with me. I look at the clock and realize that it's six in the morning. Since I can't fall back asleep I decide to get up and get ready. I carefully move Lana's arm off of me and walk over to my bag. There's only one other outfit and I don't think it's been washed. I'll have to wear it anyways. When I get out of the bathroom I see that Lana's not in the bed anymore. I walk downstairs and see Fred making some breakfast. I sit at the counter and ask where everybody else is.

"The boys are at school and I think Lana's getting ready for the day."

"Ok, cool. Will I have to go to school?"

"Yes you will. We'll have to talk to Lana about it."

   I don't want to go to school. Whatever school I go to, I'm bullied. As soon as Fred says that I have to go to school Lana comes down the stairs.

"Mmm, waffles for breakfast. You never do this," she says walking over to Fred and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I just wanted to do something nice for Kristia's first morning here."

"That's nice. Good morning Kristia."

"Good morning Lana. Hey, thanks for staying with me last night."

"You're welcome. You wanted me there, so I stayed. Oh yeah, I have to go to set today to film. Do you want to come with me or stay here with Fred."

   I look at both of them and I say, "can I go with you? I'll stay here tomorrow."

"Yeah, of course."

"You're leaving me here all alone?" Fred says acting like he's hurt. Lana playfully punches his arm.

"Kristia, go get ready please. We're leaving in five minutes."

"I am ready," I say motioning to my clothes that I'm wearing.

"Hmm, well have to go shopping later."

"What? You don't like my sense of style?" I say acting like I'm hurt.

"I like it, it's just that you need more clothes."

   With that, we walk out the door and head to set.