On our way

EVE

"Eve are you packed yet?" Heath yelled from the bedroom as I finished my corn flakes.

"No, when do we leave?" I called back.

"You need to pack now! We leave in two hours.

"Shoot!" I exclaimed angrily.

"Hurry the cab comes for us soon." Heath shouted going into the bathroom and closing the door.

"Okay." I said tipping my left overs in the bin and ran to the bedroom.

I grabbed my black medium sized suit case and threw as much stuff as I could into it. I threw under clothing, t-shirts, shorts, skirts,dresses, and essentials.

"Good girl, finally packing your bag." Heath teased when he came out the bathroom.

"Excuse me! When did you pack?" I asked looking up to face him.

"Yesterday, unlike you I have a sense of time!" He jokes putting his hairbrush and deodorant in his suit case.

"Shutup." I spat jokingly.

"Rude." He stated as I closed the bathroom door to brush my hair.

When I walked out Heath had disappeared, I walked over to my suitcase, when someone picked me up and threw me over his shoulder, Heath.

I squealed with surprise then laughed when he tickled me.

"Heath stop! Stop that tickles!" I gasped as me threw me around tickling me.

Then he threw me on the bed and jumped down with me. I landed on my back and Heath landed on his stomach next to me. He put his arm over me and looked at me in the eyes. I felt safe when I was trapped between his arms. He came up to my ear level and I could feel his breath brushing my face.

"I'd love to stay here with you in my arms, but we have to go." He whispered. Then kissed me gently on the lips making my heart flutter. We kissed on the bed for several minuets in each others arms.

Finally we broke away out of breath. Heath pulled me up off the bed. Then we continued to pack.

Once I had everything I zipped up my suit case, and waited for the cab.

******

"Cabs here!" Heath called from the window. I stood up and ran to the door, outside was two men who took mine and Heath's suit cases. We walked down to the doors then got in the cab.

"Ready?" Heath asked as the luggage was put in the boot.

"Yes, let's go." I smiled holding his hand.

"Hawaii here we come!" Heath announced kissing my cheek and hugging me close.

"Yea!" I laughed then Heath laughed with me.

"The journey to the airport was short luckily, me and Heath just chatted about what we were going to do, Heath had kept most of this a secret from me so I had no Idea where we were staying or at all.

We hopped on the plane, this was different to any other experience as we had people around us all the time making sure we were satisfied we sat in first class and many many people knew who we were.

Flying to a holiday was much better than driving. All I could think now is that we were on our way!