Oceans Fury

One of my worst fears is not being able to breathe.

It's so natural for everybody, it's the one thing we pretty much just know how to do.

Breathe.

So you can guess my overwhelming disappointed when my body was dragged underwater of the tub I was in.

The tub.

You can't even drag someone in a tub, but apparently I was going to learn today.

My eyes widened when I realized that either the bottom of the tub was way deeper than I thought, or I was shrinking.

The tub had expanded into a near endless sea of water, as my head ducked under.

My eyes landed on the blurry figure who had their hand wrapped firmly around my foot.

I couldn't see a face, just colors and shapes.

All I was able to really make out was a sea green body.

Whatever it was turned towards me and before I knew it a large bubble had smacked me in the face, before filling out and supplying me with air.

Mistake number one.

The figure immediately cleared as my eyesight adjusted.

And there smiling back at me like he hadn't just made me near vomit from fear was Oceans Fury.

One of the world's most famous super heroes.

Shit.

"Hello, Katrina Justice I presume! I'm Oceans Fury, I was sent here by St-"

The anger and will to survive will make you do some pretty crazy things.

"BE GONE YOU MERMAID PEASANT!" I blared like a microphone before sending my free foot straight into his face.

His neck shot back as he floated away and released my foot.

I was breaking surface in a second, "BLUEEEEEE-"

My voice screeched before I felt the same pull as before, but this time I was ready.

I kept my arms wrapped around the side of the tub as Ocean tried yet again to drag me back under the water.

I could hear Blue's thunderous foot steps, but with one large yank from under the water my head went back under.

I strained to keep my head above water, but my mouth was unwillingly swallowing more water than I could take.

I was desperately trying to land another kick to his face, but ,y sight was blurry and I was loosing the fight. His tugs were getting stronger and there was no doubt in my mind that this sea urchin was about to kill me, whether intentional or not.

"Let me save you Katrina!" He yelled desperately to that.

I tried to kick him in the throat.

"I can get you always from him, Katrina! You're in trouble, let me save you!" He hissed at me.

I don't know what it was, but something in me snapped. The guy I wanted was not who he was suppose to be, then this fish decided he was going to drown me and name it saving, but I was done.

Pissed and done.

I. Don't. Need. Saving.

Not always, and I'm tried of every man sticking their nose in my business and demanding that I need saving, if I need it then I'll tattoo it on my damned forehead.