Strike Three

Simon's POV

I felt sorry for my friends not knowing what I got up to every day. But I know they were starting to catch on and didn't bother asking me where I was going anymore.

George: "So thy don't know where you are going every day but you still come?"

Simon: "Pretty much."

I looked over at the guy in the kitchen making dinner. It was funny watching him and thinking about the relationship we had.

George: "How long do you intend to stay tonight?"

Simon: "Only for dinner and then I need to go back and upload a video."

George: "The fans are relentless you know, since you came out they are uh... horrible place to be, I'm glad I'm not part of the fandom."

Simon: "You have no idea how happy I am that you aren't. Dating a fan would be hell. You would learn about them no problem but they would know everything about you."

George: "Well I'm A fan of you."

Simon: "You have to say that though. Oh hey how's the career coming along?"

George: "It's uh. It's a thing you know."

Simon: "Don't tell me."

George: "Yeah dropped again until They can find a place for me."

Simon: "You know you always have a job with me."

George: "Yeah I don't like the idea of my boyfriend being my boss."

Simon: "Your great though. And I won't have to leave the guys if you work with me."

George: "Do you actually want me to work with you though?"

Simon: "Yeah I do. Genuinely."

George: "I'll see ok? Let's have dinner first and we can talk about it."

After we sat down and ate our meal He held me in his arms. I might have been taller, a lot taller. But he was bigger and better to cuddle with. More comfortable than JJ or Josh. I think it reminds me of whenever Vik cuddles up with his friends.

George: "I don't want you to leave."

Simon: "I don't want to leave to be honest."

George: "You really want me to edit for you don't you?"

Simon: "Editing, Camera man, Maybe skit actor."

George: "You know I don't feel comfortable being on camera."

Simon: "Yeah I know. Start off behind it. And to can help me feel more comfortable around the guys. Vik has been getting really close lately."

George: "Alright I'll come over tonight and have a look ok?"

Simon: "Really?"

George: "If you want me to come that badly."

Simon: "Well yeah it would be great. You can meet everyone and I wouldn't have to worry about sneaking out. Even though I don't already I just walk out now."

George: "Hey whoa I'm coming to edit and be your camera man, Not fucking meet the family."

Simon: "That's an idea."

George: "No Simon, little steps."

Simon: "We have been dating for two years now."

George: "And yet somehow no one has clicked into anything since you followed me twitter ages ago."