Part 13

I just remembered why I like Kakashi.

"Dad!" I yelled as I  tackled him into a hug, he was finally awake. 

"Call the others," he said, I nodded. Everyone came in. 

"Kakashi sensei!" Naruto yelled, he was about to hug him. I stepped in and growled, if you haven't noticed I'm very protective of my dad. Most people only like him for his looks, his heart was shattered. I don't ever want to see him broken again. 

"I have news," dad said.  "Zabuza's alive." 

"What how?! We saw you kill him! You said he was dead you checked!" Sakura yelled, I hmm'd in response. 

"What did Zabuza get killed with?" I asked. 

"Needles," Sasuke said realizing that happened. 

"A temporary death state!" I said wide eyed, dad nodded. 

"Lets not jump to conclusions," Tazuna said. 

"Tazuna, there's a 90% chance he's alive, that guy must of been his companion!" I said. "NO! And I think I know who it is!" 

"Who?" Dad asked.

"When I got kicked back I met a pretty boy, who I call pretty boy because I forgot his name. He was close by, that bastard tricked me! I thought he loved me!" I yelled being dramatic and falling to the floor. 

"What do you mean? Believe it!" Naruto asked. 

"He said he fell in love with me, it was love at first sight." I said, with tears. Dad looked at me. 

"Did you love him back?" He asked softly. 

"Huh? No, who do you think I am?" I asked looking up at him. He sweat dropped as did everyone else. 

*With Haku* 

"I wonder if that girl I kicked is alive," Zabuza said. Haku blushed and he noticed.  "Why're you blushing?"

"I-uhm, I kinda told her I loved her-to protect you of course." He said, Zabuza started laughing his head off. "H-hey! It's n-not fu-nny." Haku stuttered beat red. 

*Timeskip* 

"I'll name it the great Naruto bridge, and the river Miku river." Tazuna said as he watched team 7 walk off.