Going Home

I'm thinking of making this my last drarry story. then ill try out some other ship. probably outside of harry potter. I refuse the do spn bc that's sacred ground. but I'm also into anime, and killing stalking. i'd probably just start my own story that's private. but idk. maybe short stories. can anyone help me pick what I should do. maybe attack on titan. I'm just loosing interest in writing drarry fanfiction rn. but imma continue this story, so ye. also, I think I'm going to end this story. I wanted to make this story really long, go in depth of harrys children and teddy lupin, but I might just make that like the ending chapter. idk. I'm at a really bad writers block rn.

~Alex

Harry, Hermione, Draco, Ron, Neville, and Luna finally finished the week full of exams. Thankfully, Harry went through the full moon the week before, so he had a lot of energy.

The group had said their goodbyes to everyone, especially Dean and Seamus.

"We're gonna miss ya, Harry. You too Draco." Dean said as he hugged two. Seamus joined the group hug.

"Don't forget us." Seamus laughed. Hermione said her goodbyes to the others, as well as Ron, Neville, and Luna.

The group boarded the train. It was the last time they were ever going to be in that train.

Neville and Luna broke off to sit with some other friends.

Hermione, Ron, Draco, and Harry filed into their own compartment, and shut the door.

Draco wore black sweatpants, and a baggy green shirt. Ron wore some normal jeans and a muscle shirt, Hermione wore a tight pink top with blue jeans, and Harry wore dark red sweatpants, and a black tee shirt.

"I can't believe we're leaving for good." Harry said. "This was my first home, and I'm leaving it behind." He said rather sadly. Hermione sighed.

"I loved Hogwarts. So much knowledge concentrated into one place. No other school could beat it." She said. Reminiscing on all the times she studied, and all the times she got detention because of Harry and Ron. She thought of the war, but then the rebuild.

"I'm not sure how to feel. I loved the people, and I met all you guys." Ron said smiling. "But boy was learning tough." He sighed. Hermione giggled to this.

Draco watched the castle drift farther and farther away.

"I don't know how to feel. My Hogwarts experience wasn't the same as yours." Draco said. He unconsciously rubbed his forearm. He finally became comfortable wearing short sleeves. The mark was barely visible as it is. "I didn't have any real friends until this year." He said, smiling towards the others. Harry leaned over, and gave Harry a kiss. Their necklaces flew out of their shirts, and connected together, forming a full circle. They separated, and so did the necklaces.

"I love you." Harry told Draco.

"I love you, too." Draco said back. Ron pointed down his throat, and made gagging noises.

Harry turned to Ron, and raised an eyebrow. "Don't act like you and Hermione and don't do this all the time when we're not looking." That immediately shut Ron up, and Hermione blushed and looked away.

"So, uh, what are you going to do now." Hermione asked Harry, trying to change the topic.

Harry leaned his head back. "I still don't know. I can do anything, really. I got all O's. I'll just have to look through the paper for some job offers, I guess." Harry said.

Draco chuckled. "You could always own that Potions supply shop." He laughed as he thought about that day he, Harry, Neville, and Ron spent the afternoon together, going hunting for Luna's imaginary creatures.

Harry laughed. "I could always do that. And with you, I'll never have to worry about complaints." He said.

The group laughed and chatted the train ride away. Before they knew it, the train stopped, and people were exiting. They all grabbed their bags, and exited the train. The Weasleys were there, waiting for Harry and Ron. Ginny was already reunited with the family.

"Come here." Molly said emotionally. She grabbed Harry and Ron into a hug. Then hugged Draco and Hermione.

"Dragon!" Draco heard someone call. He looked over, and saw his mother waving him down. Draco immediately ran to Narcissa, and gave her a hug.

"I've missed you, mother." Draco told her. Narcissa kissed him on the cheek.

"I've missed you as well." She said. Hermione watched the two happily. She heard the familiar calls of her parents. She turned around, and her parents were standing there with open arms. Hermione happily hugged them, and said her greetings. Narcissa walked over to the Weasleys.

"Come here, Harry." She said. Harry gladly gave her a hug. Everyone smiled at the small exchange.

"Okay, well, you should get your bags before they go missing." Arthur suggested. The group of kids left to go grab their trunks and pets.

When they got back, everyone headed over to the public floos.

"See you soon, Harry." Draco said as he kissed Harry goodbye.

"See you soon." Harry said. The two parted. Hermione said her goodbyes to the Weasleys and Malfoys, and she walked out with her parents.

"Let's go." George said. He patted Harry's back, and they all filed into the large floo. Molly said the name, and they were whisked away to the Burrow.

When they got home, they all took a breathe of air.

"Finally home." Ron said. He levitated his bags up the stairs, and into his room. Harry and Ginny followed, and they set their trunks back into their rooms. They spent a good hour unpacking everything they had, and placing all their books on their shelves.

Once they were done, Harry, Ron, and Ginny joined the family for dinner.

"The food was lovely." Harry complimented Molly as he helped her clear the table.

"Thank you love." She thanked.

Everyone gathered around in the living room, drank some tea, and talked about everything new that was going on.

"Have you figured out what job you were going to get?" George asked Harry. Harry sighed.

"I mean. I have an idea, but I don't know." Harry dismissed himself.

"Go on Harry. Tell us your idea." Arthur encouraged Harry.

Harry hesitated. "I was thinking of opening a shop. A place where people can buy fresh or premade potion ingredients. I don't know." Harry told them.

Ron smirked. "So you where actually serious about it. I thought it was just a flimsy thought you had a long time ago."

"Well at first I was joking, but I'm thinking that maybe it would be a cool idea." Harry said. He never really thought he'd actually be thinking of opening up a garden shop of sorts.

"Well whatever you choose to do, we'll support you." Ginny assured Harry.

They continued to talk a little, until it got late. Harry and Ron said their goodnights, and they headed off to bed.

sorry I didn't grammar check. imma just stop doing that since I'm sick of it

~Alex