Could this be the end!!?

In practice I really was not feeling good. In terms of physicality. I had attempted to shoot but when I landed on the ground I had landed very awkwardly with my feet landing on the side. I reported this to Xavier immediately and he gave me an ankle support and warned coach to limit my minutes against the Miami heat.

  The score was 3-1 with Miami leading. I drove to the hoop slowly and layed it up. I made sure to wear my second installment of my shoe game line. That particular shoe had the best ankle support of all 3 of my installments. It was black with white on the bottoms and a patch of blue. I stole the ball and ran full speed(this is where I knew I had fucked up big time)

  Coach was telling me to slow down but as my brain was telling me to slow down my body just wouldn't stop. I came to a complete stop with me colliding to a player and then eventually tripping over a player. While tripping I twisted my ankle big time and was sent to the training facility immediately. Xavier then took me to the hospital and they had told me that I couldn't play for the rest of the season. I knew this would jeopardize my team's chance of making it to the finals but I had to unless my ankles would give in and I wouldn't be able to play basketball all together.

  I knew this was it.

I took to Twitter and announced that I will be out for the rest of the season and probably do not know when I'm coming back and I wish my team with good luck and Justice a blessed season.