Chapter 25

AN: So, Quincy is the new Justin and Bella is the new Ari xD

It was the weekend where 'Fishing Fiesta' contest is held at Demi's pond

It was the weekend where 'Fishing Fiesta' contest is held at Demi's pond. There were lots of people from different ages, either to enter the contest or supporting their family and friends that are entering the contest or for the free food.

Lauren was handling the food with Dinah and a couple workers under the tent when a certain someone approach her making she rolled her eyes.

"Hi babe!"

"Go away Bella, can't you see I'm working?" Lauren hissed as she put the polyester cup and plate on the table besides the food for people to take.

"I just wanna talk," Bella winked as she put her hand on Lauren's right shoulder.

"Don't even.." Lauren said as she backed away a couple steps, making Bella's hand fall off her shoulder, "Camila is there," she said, looking at her wife who was already looking at her and Bella's way with a big smile on her face, making Lauren also smile. Damn! Her wife's smile is contagious.

"Baby!!!" Camila called from afar as she waved with one hand and another is holding the fishing rod. Lauren chuckled and returned the wave as Bella gave her a fake smile.

When Camila turned away to talk Normani and Aunt Leslie, who were sitting beside her, Bella turned to Lauren, who was still smiling, looking at her wife, "So annoying," Bella said, rolling her eyes.

"She is annoying," Lauren smirked, "Annoyingly sexy," She added then chuckled, thinking about what her wife would do if she said that she is 'annoying' then pause looking at her reaction before adding 'annoyingly sexy'.

"Do you really wanna know why I picked her to be my wife? " Bella raised an eyebrow, wanting to know what the hell makes Lauren picks Camila, "Other than being annoyingly sexy, she is way better than you...than the other girls,"

"What makes you say that?" Bella said, feeling defensive, "What makes you say that she's better than me?"

Lauren smiled, "You wouldn't even jump into that fish pond, Belle.." She said before laughing and turning away to do her job.