Chapter 18.

"OK fine, I wasn't drunk. I just ..it just..." I hear him sigh, sounds defeated and looking up at me with one open eye, like really scared of my reaction.

Oh that's cute. But........

Wait wait wait!!!!

He what!!!

Soon my eyes widen when I realise what he said.

Ohhhh!! Ooo!!!

He mean he wasn't drunk last night.

Really!!!!!!!!!

He lied.

He lied to me.

He wasn't drunk. But he was fully in his senses when he ...ugh..

I squint my eyes and look at him.

"Why?"  I barely whisper as I lick my lip as I try not to look hurt by what is just revealed. I see his eyes wandering on my face and then he gulp soundly. He is nervous, I can bet. Sometime its a surprise to see a billionaire nervous.

A part of me is happy seeing that. Because in almost all other cases I'm the one who is nervous and clumsy around him. He open his mouth but nothing come out. He close his eyes for a moment and open them back.

"That doesn't matter but I apologize." He utters.

He proceed to hold my hand on the table but I flinch back. His eyes look grim for a moment and ...seriously I didn't like that look on his face. It hurt me more to see him like that.

"Why you lie to me?" I ask again but it came out softly than intended.

"I didn't lie" he retort back softly. I  narrowed my eyes. I'm not satisfied with this answer.

"When you assume that I'm drunk , I just didn't correct you that I'm not. I never lied. There is a difference between lying and hiding the truth" he emphasis every word slowly and steadily.

"Why you didn't correct me then and there,  when you could have." I asked folding my hand across my chest and falling back in my chair, still looking at him.

"Because ..." He started.

"Yeah...because?" I encourage him to go on.

"Because I was living the attention and care I'm getting from you. " he said while massaging his neck and smile timidly.

Oh fuck! That was cute. I would have almost smiled at it.
Almost. But I didn't. I just stand up and move to our room.

"Don't you dare to left the breakfast in middle. I want it all finished" I commanded. Because I don't want him to skip his meal.

I can hear his gasp behind me as I stand up and make my way to our room and lick the door.

He must be thinking I'm angry.

I should be angry.

Umm....am I angry???

No I'm not.

He didn't do anything to hurt me, yet the way was not so good to enjoy my attention and care but still he didn't mean to hurt me or something ...I just cone upstair leaving him there just to tease him. He must be thinking i am angry which I should but I'm not. I  mean come on , how can you get angry from a person who can make you blush by just his presence and make you feel butterflies by just his touch.

And

Did I told you before. I don't think so.

I love teasing him.....

I was so engrossed in my thought, all smiling, all giggling, that I didn't realise a knock on the door until I hear....

"Sanyukta open the door." He said in his soft normal voice.

As I'm suppose to be a little angry, I think so.... So I didn't respond.

"Sanyukta open the door." I hear him again as his voice get a little stern.

No response...from my side. Oh god I think I'm enjoying it. I smile in the mirror, looking at the smiling reflection of myself. Now i went to our bed and sprawl on the bed with a thump.

"Open the damn door. Sanyukta." He is angry. But I'm the one who is suppose to be angry. His voice get a little harsh but still He is not suppose to be angry. I'm the one. So I don't give any response. Again.

"open the DAMN FUCKING DOOR, Sanyukta." I hear his straight and dominate voice.

Damn. He is angry. Damn angry.

I jerked myself up from the bed. My heart is thumping. Now I really wanted to hide behind the bed.

Oh god.

Should I open the door?

No

Maybe.

but I still didn't respond.

" OK that was the last request to you for opening the door."  I heard him.

Was that even a request..

"Now I will make sure to make you regret it." He said from the other side of the door.

Regret what???

"Regret what??." I hear my own voice. I think he heard it too.

"Closing the door." I hear his voice. I can feel his smirk.

"What will i get if i open the door, now or later, What if I open the door now, or maybe I won't? Its up to me?." I questioned making my way to the door.

I'm nor scared. I'm not scared. I'm not scared.

OK OK OK..

You can ignore all the not above.

"Then you are going to regret it too."
I heard him.

That's not fair!!!!

"then where is my point. I mean ... what do I do now.  " I question lifting my hands in air like he can see me right now, but he can't.

"Nothing . you don't need to do anything. Now every thing is my responsibility."  I hear his mischievous voice.

"At least give me some options." I whine like a child.

"Okay." He said from the other side of door. My eyes glint in hope..

"Open the door after some time and regret a little later. Or open it this moment and regret it now. Choice is yours. But may be my patience level may be decreasing later. So you better choose to open the door right now." He finished.

"Was that a choice or command.??" I questioned.

"Take it in whatever way you want but just open the damn door, Sanyukta." He chipped.

OK I got it. Its just not my day today. I will try to be more serious around him. He is not for teasing type person because in the end I am myself the one who is getting teased in return.

But still....

Isn't I'm suppose to be more angry??????

I sigh.

OK so here we go.

Even if I didn't want to, I hold the door handle, on turning it, I hear a click.

H

ope you enjoyed the chapter...