04.

Season 1 Episode 4: Raising Hell

Silence filled the room as the moonlight poured into the dark room through the open window which was blowing the curtains around in the light wind. Whimpers filled the slightly cold room as Khloe tossed and turned in her bed.

Flashes of memories buried deep within her mind passed through her causing her to gasp and whimper. Forcing their way through the barrier that kept them hidden for so long. Brief flashes of each memory passed through her only allowing her to see small snippets before the memory was ripped away from her and another was thrown at her.

The strawberry blond turned as another memory passed through her only just being able to make out voices and faces.

'You're making a mistake Jocelyn.' A male voice said.

A younger Jocelyn held onto an 11-year-old Khloe who was shaking in fear.

'Mom, I don't want to do this, I wanna go play with Grace!' The 11-year-old yelled trying to pull her hand out from her mother's grip.

'Sweetie we have to do this.' Jocelyn said crouching down to be eye level with her daughter. 'Okay?'

The younger girl nodded hesitantly as her mother stood up and turned to face the warlock.

'Magnus, please.' The older woman begged. 'She's stronger than Clary.'

'You can't hide this from her forever Jocelyn.' Magnus replied.

'But I can delay.' The woman responded desperately.

The man sighed nodding as he looked down at the younger girl, 'I'll do it.'

'Thank you!' Jocelyn called out.

The 11-year-old looked between her mother and the man she had never seen before with a slight frown on her face not knowing what either of them were talking about.

Khloe whimpered again as she turned around in her bed again as the memory was torn from her grasp not allowing her to see any more of the memory.

But nothing could compare to the next memory.

Jocelyn held down a younger Khloe as Magnus began tying her down with ropes. Once she was tied down Magnus pulled out a roll of duct tape and put it around her wrists with an amused look to which Jocelyn raised her eyebrows.

'What? You said it yourself she's stronger than Clary.' The warlock defended himself.

Jocelyn sighed nodding her head fearing what was to come. 'Okay let's do this.' She said with a tired face.

'Mom, I'm scared.' Khloe cried as tears began to fill her eyes.

'Don't be sweetie. Everything will be fine.' She responded gently placing her hand on her daughter's shoulder.

Jocelyn stood up and faced Magnus again. 'Okay, she's ready.'

Magnus nodded at the older woman before turning to face the 11-year-old. He sighed as he placed tape over her mouth.

Khloe whimpered into the tape as blue energy began to form in the palm of his hand which he held in up in front on the girl.

A dull ache began to form in the back of Khloe's head and slowly the ache turned into something more. Starting at an ache then turning into a sting until eventually it was too much to handle and she began to scream. Tears began to fall and all she wanted to do was stop the pain.

She tried to scream out her mother's name but she couldn't as the tape over her mouth drowned out most of the sound coming out of her mouth.

Khloe awoke with a start as a small scream passed through her lips.