MILK

Harry
-

FOR A GUY WHO DISLIKED EVERYONE and repeated almost every word that came from his mouth, you might ask him

How does he manage to go college?

Honestly, I don't know myself.

Everyone knows not to talk to me, and everyone who does are most likely the ones making fun of me and to be honest I made my class schedules short for that exact reason and it was definitely why I refused to live on campus.

I held my sketch book close to my chest as my professor talked about our vacation assignment. I listened word from word, History of Arts was probably one of the easiest class I had on my schedule.

Not because it was art but definitely because art was my specialty, of course dad and mum wanted me to go to school for law and not some bullshit drawing, but their hopes and dreams were crushed when I revived my acceptance letter to NYU and with my main course as Art.

And now here I was in my second year of college and I was doing grea-

"Hi" I was pulled from my train of thought by a small voice next to me. I glance at her and almost smile at the sight.

Green eyes almost like mine and she had a beauty mark right above her lip, her brown hair Cascaded down her back, she looked familiar but I've never seen her in this class before.

"H..h..h-hi" I bite down on my bottom lip, scooting away from her a bit and watch as she patiently waited for me.

"I'm Leslie...um, I came to class a bit late wanna feel me in?" She leans in and whispers to my ear causing me to slightly shiver, I furrow my eyebrows nervously.

I can do it

"W..w...we're" I take a breath and look at her as she intensely watch my eyes, "we're lea...learni- fuck" I groan and run a hand through my hair out of frustration.

"What was that Mr. Styles?" Professor Moody question with a small smile on his face.

I look around the class to see everyone staring at me and I visibly sink in my seat.

-

I sat like that for the whole next hour, earning small glances from the beauty sitting next to me. She looked so damn familiar but I couldn't yet think of who she reminded me of.

As I walk up the stairs to my apartment I hear small giggles echoing pass my door. I sigh as I twist my doorknob open to see exactly what in expected.

Zayn on my couch with a girl straddling his lap, he was dressed and shaved so I was assuming he was going on a date.

"Oh Hazz is here! Babe, this is my friend I was telling you about" he tickled her side making her laugh and squirm on top of him, she looks over at me and smiles.

"He's hotter than I expected!" she smirks earning a slap on the ass from Zayn. I groan and cover my face with my hand.

"Um there wasn't any milk in the fridgeee!..." the same exact voice from earlier trailed. I moved my hands from my face to see Leslie standing in the hall with a empty glass in her hand.

"Harry!" She screams with wide eyes as she smiles and runs over to me wrapping her long arms around me, as if we were the closet friends ever. I suck in a breath and awkwardly pat her back.

"Z...zay..Zayn did you drink...a..all the milk?" I hissed and he shrugged.

"Don't worry about it mate! I'll buy more after our double date, and it is even better that you guys know each other" he smiles and looks at Leslie who had her arms wrapped around me still.

Double date?!?!?!