Fifty-Seven: Drug Around

Jay

Closing in on their warehouse, I was only seconds away from having my mate back in my arms. Safe and sound.

Safe and sound. Safe and sound. I forced the positive thoughts into my head, refusing to consider otherwise.

"How far away are we?" I demanded roughly.

Brendon, who was navigating for us from the passenger seat, said, "less than five minutes-take a right here."

I listened, spinning the wheel, the tires let out a squeal in the sudden new direction.

My heart was racing in anticipation of this fight and Mate, along with my Beta.

On accounts of Terrence, my father and I were ashamed to say we had tricked my sister into my office and lock her up. She banged relentlessly on the door, demanding us let her free. Our hearts ached for her but my father and I wanted didn't want her to be a part of this, and we knew Terrence wouldn't want her there either.

I didn't want my mate there.

"This is it," Brendon said pointing out the front window. "Right there..."

He was pointing at a large warehouse of metal that had been weathered and seemingly abandoned. It was the perfect place for a large pack and to store hostages.

Linking into my pack link I said, "We're here."

Feeling my other packmates from the other vehicles weave into the link, it took me a moment to focus.

In my head, various pack members responded in a gamut of ways.

"Gotcha."

"Yes, Sir."

"It's go time bitches! Nobody takes my Luciana and beta and gets away with it!"

The last comment was from Forrest one of my crazier pack mates.

The support and connection to my pack helped calm me. I chuckled lightly along with the packmates that shared the car with me. That included Elliot and Brendon along with Mat, Ashtin-Terrence's brother, and Terrence's father.

My father had been wary about letting Terrence's family in the fight, but we were unable to talk them out of it. Robert argued that if there were injured that's where the pack doctor should me.

Pulling up to the large old warehouse I scanned over it looking for movement of any sort.

"Let's get out," I announced before doing so.

Climbing out I quietly closed my door and looked to find my packmates parked side-by-side forming a blockade of a sort.

"I want at least twenty men on the other side of the building and then ten at each side. I want to leave them no chances of escaping." I roughed out.

People looking at each other sorted out who was going where without needing to be asked twice. Once those people disbursed to their area the remaining twenty or so looked to me for further instruction.

"I am going to assemble a group of five and we are going to go i-" I was cut off by a noise descending from the warehouse.

On guard, we all shifted to look at the source of the noise and found it was from the man from the video with four men flanking his sides.

"Tether." Elliot beside me stiffened.

"Long time no see traitor." The man spat.

"Tether!" Cried out a female voice from behind me.