twelve; love

jimin:

I'm mr brightside.

jimin woke up from his nightmare, whimpering out for yoongi.
he checked, just to make sure that the older was still sleeping, crawling out of bed and padding towards the back doors of the house.
"I'm so stupid, of course he's going to notice that I'm lying," he quietly spoke to himself, not noticing the presence behind him.
"lying about what, baby?" yoongi had woken up when jimin left the room, following him silently and only deciding to interfere when he heard about lying.
"o-oh, uh, can we talk inside,"
"anything for you,"

once inside, jimin sat down in yoongi's lap and told him the truth, all of it.
he told yoongi about who his father was.
he told yoongi why he was like he is.
he told yoongi what his mother did to him.
h

e told yoongi what the men did to him, what happened before yoongi found him, everything.
and yoongi listened, and yoongi cried.

"why?" was the first thing that came from yoongi's mouth.
"I'm sorry," jimin sobbed harder.
"why on earth are you sorry?" yoongi pulled jimin in for a small hug, although it was awkward considering the smaller boy was sitting sideways on the other's lap.
" Because I told you all of that and now you won't want me anymore because I'm so, so fucked in the head," jimin was trying to think of the cuss word.
"no, jimin, I don't want you. I need you," yoongi spoke with sincerity, looking straight into jimin's eyes.
jimin looked up.
"you pity me," jimin cried out.
"I think your past is bad, but hey, if you want I can tell you all about mine, okay?"
jimin nodded, shuffling so he was now facing yoongi, rather than looking away.

"so I have no parents. they uh, they were never really in my life for very long at a time," yoongi spoke softly, brushing a hand through jimin's hair, making the kitten hum in content.

another hour was spent on the boys comforting each other before they decided to leave for some shopping.

"are you ready to go baby?" yoongi asked the boy sat on the bed.
jimin hummed in response, jumping up from bed and linking arms with his smiling hyung.
"let's go then," and with that, they walked out of the house and to the car, making their way to the centre of the city.

"oh! daddy can I get this?" jimin shouted to yoongi, the elder quickly responding by running over and scolding jimin for breaking a rule they had made.
"what did I say about calling me my name in public kitten?" yoongi looked at the boy expectantly.
"I-I'm sorry daddy, I forgot," jimin honestly didn't forget, he just wanted a reaction from him.
"It's okay baby, just remember that you'll get a small punishment later. what do you call me in public?" yoongi lifted the boys chin up and kissed him gently.
"yoongi hyung," jimin answered quietly.
"good boy," yoongi patted the kitten's head, stroking his ears.

"so, yoongi hyung, can I get this?" jimin asked correctly this time.
"of course you can baby," yoongi added it to the pile in the basket they shared.

the rest of the day went very similar to this, jimin consistently 'forgetting' and calling yoongi daddy in public.
by now, yoongi had had enough of it and knew what the younger, mischievous boy was doing.

"let's go to the park daddy! can we go to the park daddy?" jimin asked, trying to get a scolding from yoongi.
"of course we can baby, anything for my kitten," yoongi remained calm, making jimin pout.

♡♡♡
sorry this is unfinished, I'll finish it later but I mean deal with it for now okay it's an update and I have no motivation to write fam ♡
special thanks to milkgustd and taekookbabeh for helping and yeah thanksssss I appreciate that ♡♡
I haven't updated in so long idek my own layout lol